Dead pixel on iPhone 6

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by 3lite, Oct 4, 2014.

1. 3lite macrumors 6502a

3lite

So damn annoying.

I had to set up an appointment with the Genius kids and the earliest one is in October 10th!??! Like wtf, how many bent/dead pixel iPhones are there??

2. unleashed12 macrumors newbie

Dude why would you wait for a genius appointment when you are under your return day limit.

I bought a 6 plus that had a screen defect, that night i reserved another one of the same model and just took the defective one in and demanded they exchange it for the new one. they did it right away. You shouldnt have to wait for a genius bar appointment if you can easily just refund the phone and get another one.

The girl just asked me what was wrong with it and why i was returning and i showed her the phone and she just replaced my phone on the spot. no genius bar appointment required

3. 3lite thread starter macrumors 6502a

3lite

Return day limit is past 14 days. What are you talking about?

4. unleashed12 macrumors newbie

oh it sucks for you that you didnt notice it before your date was up then, unless it appeared today, even if u got it first day u had till yesterday to return it.

I noticed it on my phone right away before i even put my sim in so i took it back right away the next day.

5. Starfyre macrumors 68030

Starfyre

If only they extended the return period... was there a time when the return period was > 14 days?

6. 3lite thread starter macrumors 6502a

3lite

It just appeared today. Either way, it's a defect and they will fix it/replace for free under the 1 year warranty. The complaint of the thread is why the hell do I have to set up an appointment? Are you kidding me? Why can't I just walk in and they fix it? Apple employees swear their busy.