Deadly Bomb Blast Hits children's Park In Pakistan’s Lahore - 65 christians dead, 300 wounded

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by thewap, Mar 27, 2016.

1. thewap macrumors demi-god

thewap

2. Populism macrumors regular

Populism

From what I've read, the mothers and kids at the playground had unreasonable expectations of the bomber's ability to integrate.

The mothers and the kids should have tried more dialogue with the bomber.

3. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

4. bigchrisfgb macrumors 65816

Christian Americans target children with gun massacres in schools and universities.

5. FieldingMellish Suspended

Those are individual sickos in America, some Christian; unlike an army of like-minded committed Islamic terrorists perpetually plotting and scheming, following their interpretation of the Quaran - doing it for decades and doing it in spots all over the world.

List if Islamic Terrorist Attacks.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks

6. TMRJIJ macrumors 68020

TMRJIJ

A friend of mine was there at the time of the attack. He managed to get out of there unharmed. Prayers go out to the people who were injured or killed.

7. firestarter macrumors 603

firestarter

Actually 1400 years.

8. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

We may have random violence but show me where it's due to religion?

9. Technarchy macrumors 604

Technarchy

10. bigchrisfgb macrumors 65816

I never said it was down to religion, it's down to the fact that you allow people to carry and use lethal weapons like guns because you put their right to do so ahead of the right to live in safety, including a children's right to live in safety.
    --- Post Merged, Mar 28, 2016 ---
    And the people carrying out these terrorist attacks are just individual sicko's. There are 1.6 billion Muslims in the world, if they were all terrorist then non of us would be here.

11. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Yes, and about half of them support the violence and Sharia. Religion of peace.

12. bigchrisfgb macrumors 65816

No they don't. Conversely most Americans support the 2nd amendment.

13. sim667 macrumors 65816

Source?

14. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

[​IMG]

15. lowendlinux Contributor

lowendlinux

So we send the sickos to meet their maker and leave the rest alone.

16. bigchrisfgb macrumors 65816

So that shows that those in mostly Muslim countries believe in Sharia law, I.E. the majority of them are under pressure to say so.

Where are the stats that most Muslims support and defend terrorist attacks?
    --- Post Merged, Mar 28, 2016 ---
    Point exactly. If you can comprehend that it's only a few people who kill people with guns then surely it's no different to being able to comprehend that it's only a few Muslims who commit terrorist attacks.

17. lowendlinux Contributor

lowendlinux

Very few people here say that every Muslim is a terrorist or even violent but right now most terrorists are Muslim. Until there is an outcry to stop from the Muslim world it won't end

18. bigchrisfgb macrumors 65816

Actually theirs terrorists who are not Muslims as well. In Africa there are Christian terrorists, it just doesn't get reported because they operate in poor out of the way countries.
    Muslims are condemning it in large scale, again it doesn't get reported because it doesn't fit the agenda of the media. Go on to social media and see the thousands of Muslims who shared the 'Not in my name' photos after the Paris attacks. Look at the documentaries of the Muslims who cried on 9/11 with everyone else.

19. lowendlinux Contributor

lowendlinux

I don't want them posting in social media I want them turning their neighbors who are planning this into the authorities. I want the country neighbors who tacitly or explicitly support them to stop we're well beyond hash tags at this point.

I'm not going to get into the Scotsmen debate with you.

The number of deaths at the hands of Christian terrorists in Africa pales in comparison to the deaths by muslim terrorists. They don't make the media because their death tolls just aren't as high, I also have no problem sending them to their make.

20. bigchrisfgb macrumors 65816

Their neighbours and friends arn't planning to do stuff so they can't turn them in, what do you want them to do, a witch hunt?

You don't want to debate with me because your not winning a debate.

Christians killing others pales in significance so your not bothered? Well then you shouldn't be bothered about Muslim terrorists either, because the number they kill pales in significance to how many Americans kill other Americans with guns.

21. lowendlinux Contributor

lowendlinux

Did I say I'm not bothered by whats going on in Africa?

If their neighbors aren't planning anything then there's nothing to report but the bombs are being built somewhere.

22. FieldingMellish Suspended

An inventive rationale, however desperate, that fails. Muslim murdering others are purposeful terrorism that has command, control, training, proselytizing, and remuneration. And it's been going on for decades and in many places around the world.

23. Huntn macrumors G5

Huntn

If you want to critique religion this is the reason. Murdering other faiths is a grand tradition among humans. Look at the Crusades. But I'll argue that Western Christians have advanced farther in this regard, but they still have issues with live and let live, wanting all of us to follow their rules, despite our Constitution, their version of Christian style Sharia law.

24. Populism, Mar 28, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2016

Populism macrumors regular

Populism

There is literally nothing present-day Muslim terrorists can do - not even bomb a ****ing playground - that won't elicit the Turrets-like obfuscation from some: "But but but the Crusades!!!"

25. stylinexpat macrumors 6502a

There are definitely people out there with mental problems. This suicide bomber goes out and kills innocent people. There was a guy today in Taiwan who bought a huge knife went out in the street and saw a mother her 4 year old daughter. He took the 4 year old girl and cut her head off in the middle of the street as her mother fought back helplessly against the attacker. We unfortunately have some very sick people with mental issues in this world today.

May the victims rest in peace and the evil attackers have their day in hell on their judgement day.