Deadly time vortex appears over Antarctica | EUTimes.net

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by LarryC, May 17, 2011.

1. LarryC macrumors 6502

LarryC

2. iJohnHenry macrumors P6

iJohnHenry

Oh boy, oh boy!!! A wormhole.

Coming soon, to a Continent near you. :p

3. .Andy macrumors 68030

.Andy

4. Jaffa Cake macrumors Core

Jaffa Cake

I must say, reading the article I'm not convinced in the slightest.

Looking at the rest of the site, I'm convinced even less.

iJH was around 12,000 years ago, so I'm sure he'd know if there was something odd dating from that time lurking around there...

5. iJohnHenry macrumors P6

iJohnHenry

Yes, Captain Picard got it on with one of the female crew, had she delivered boy/girl twins, then left them to their own devices.

Or something like that.

My memory isn't what it once was, a few thousand years ago. :(

6. SwiftLives macrumors 65816

SwiftLives

7. skunk macrumors G4

skunk

Whether he'd remember is another question entirely.

8. Surely Guest

Surely

9. iJohnHenry macrumors P6

iJohnHenry

For what purpose? What can he possibly gain .... if it occurs?

A fool and his money are soon parted.

10. AP_piano295 macrumors 65816

When did we invent a nuclear powered drilling device?

11. likemyorbs, May 17, 2011
    Last edited: May 17, 2011

likemyorbs macrumors 68000

likemyorbs

What kind of retards read this website? Look at the comments under the article. It's full of neo-nazis lol. Barely anyone is talking about the article itself, which btw i don't see as very credible.

12. tjb1 macrumors 68000

Did a search, not one other news source is covering this :rolleyes: Unless you count those that rip a story off each other.

13. likemyorbs macrumors 68000

likemyorbs

Yeah, how legit is this website? I mean, it has a legit name, but that means nothing.

14. LarryC thread starter macrumors 6502

LarryC

Let me make this clear. What I was looking for is a discussion regarding possibilities. After reading the article, I have a theory. It was mentioned that if this was something that the U.S. government was/is doing that it is a violation of many treaties. This thing was spotted by a satellite and the U.S. broke their ass getting there first. It makes me wonder if they already know what it is. My guess is that it is something that our government was/is working on and they were trying to do it in the most remote location on the planet. As far as this being a violation of multiple treaties... I am a proud Cherokee. We know something about how well this country honors its treaties :mad:

What is with all of the bad mouthing this website? Who was it that first reported the existence of one Ms. Monica Lewinski? Who was it that first reported that John Edwards was having an affair and had a love-child with said mistress? You can quite often, get ahold of some real news by looking at sites like this one. Why is it that news agencies such as ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, CNN, etc. don't tell us what is really going on?

So please, quit all the bitching and whining and complaining. I may not be able to prove it, but I'm betting that there really is something there in that ice. And it is something that a lot of folks don't want you and me to know about.

Everybody with at least half a brain knows that our government cannot be trusted and that they lie their asses off every time they open their mouths. Try thinking outside the box and don't be so afraid to open up to the possibilities of new ideas. If you can't do that, that's fine. But don't be such pricks because some people can.

15. .Andy macrumors 68030

.Andy

Good for you in thinking outside the square. Keep us posted on how this secret time-altering US government/alien technology buried in ice and spied from space story is doing.

Edit: hope it doesn't take us all back in time to the late 90s. Hadn't met my wife yet....

16. tjb1 macrumors 68000

17. CorvusCamenarum macrumors 65816

CorvusCamenarum

So...does the time vortex follow Terminator rules or Back to the Future rules? The article was a bit unclear.

Well, I'm convinced.

18. .Andy macrumors 68030

.Andy

Whoa man chill I am with you. I have personally battled deadly time vortices buried in ice in the past. we need to band together and not fragment. As One we can defeat this frosty government plot. Divided we'll be strewn across time.

19. Surely Guest

Surely

20. Hugh macrumors 6502a

Hugh

Well you can tell this article is bogus by just reading it. It states they sent instruments that came back saying it traveled back in time by the date it said. Last time I checked we don't have any thing that can tell what time and date it is until we set it. :/ There are other hints as well. Why are there no pictures of it?

This guy has himself covered. If the world doesn't end this Saturday, it will end in October.

My self, want to attend a NOT the end of the world party on Sunday. :D

Hugh

21. AP_piano295, May 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2011

AP_piano295 macrumors 65816

Right and why aren't they reporting on the robot unicorns which are planning to attack Earth in a few days???

The problem is that those sources never report on "whats really going on" luckily people like you KNOW what's really going on so you can tell us.

Sites like these clearly have the hard working government thwarting reporters we need to find out "whats really going on".

They'll tell us the truth about:

-time warps
    -alien vs. predator pyramids in the ice :eek:
    -nuclear powered mega earth drills

Thank god these journalists are brave enough to tell us "whats really going on" what would we do without them.

The world...ending tomorrow, or you know eventually :D.

A representation of the nuclear powered laser drill?

22. LarryC thread starter macrumors 6502

LarryC

Well, I know when I am beaten. The giant intellect of just one of you is more than enough to beat down the walls of my ignorance, but when both of you join forces I am forced to accept the reality of my situation. Your combined intellect is like the full force of the beautiful and radiant sun. And by it, I am illuminated, not to the degree of either of you, but I have been lifted out of the darkness of ignorance. I am most grateful.

23. Hugh macrumors 6502a

Hugh

Of course it will happen eventually. When eventually gets here I will party when the world ends then. But no until eventually gets here. :D

Hugh

24. .Andy macrumors 68030

.Andy

This is getting serious if even scientists are shocked. Gonna leave work early. I should be fine in a Faraday cage right?

It takes a big man to admit this. Your praise is accepted.

25. Apple OC macrumors 68040

Apple OC

Atlantis is buried under the ice of Antarctica ... the continent used to be 2000 miles north of where it is now ... and the real answers to how the Pyramids were built are also there.