Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!

Deals Spotlight: Get Apple's Smart Keyboard for 10.5-Inch iPad Pro and iPad Air at 50% Off ($79.50)

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Amazon is discounting Apple's Smart Keyboard for the 10.5-inch iPad Pro and iPad Air by 50 percent. This means you can get the accessory for $79.50, a new all-time low price for the 10.5-inch version of the Smart Keyboard.

Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Amazon. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

The Smart Keyboard connects to the iPad's Smart Connector port, providing a physical QWERTY keyboard to the touchscreen tablet and making it easier to type in apps like Notes and Messages. When folded, the accessory also acts as a protection for the iPad's display.

Amazon's Sale on the 10.5-Inch Smart Keyboard

[*]Apple Smart Keyboard for the 10.5-inch iPad Pro/iPad Air - $79.50, down from $159.00 ($79.50 off) Although this accessory is aimed at the old 10.5-inch iPad Pro, it also fits the newer 10.5-inch iPad Air that Apple launched in March 2019. If you're looking for more sales and discounts going on this week, check out our Deals Roundup.

Article Link: Deals Spotlight: Get Apple's Smart Keyboard for 10.5-Inch iPad Pro and iPad Air at 50% Off ($79.50)

QCassidy352

macrumors G4
Mar 20, 2003
Bay Area
Wow, might get one for my new air at that price. Wish it had been available at this price when I bought, as I probably wouldn’t have also bought a Smart Cover.

Comment

bierdybard

macrumors newbie
Apr 16, 2014
Also available at Target for that price (and have been for a couple of weeks as I understand it). If you'd prefer to go somewhere local (and avoid shipping time).

Reactions: Val-kyrie
Comment

Val-kyrie

macrumors 68020
Feb 13, 2005
I really wanted to like this but after trying one I just couldn’t stand typing on it. Too bad, because this price is great.

Also available at Target for that price (and have been for a couple of weeks as I understand it). If you'd prefer to go somewhere local (and avoid shipping time).

And 5% off with RedCard—certainly helps offset my local tax.

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.