Dear Romney - A Letter From A Mad Black Man

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Prof., Jul 14, 2012.

1. Prof., Jul 14, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2012

Prof. macrumors 601

Prof.

Ladies and Gentlemen, today is the best day ever.

[​IMG]

Source

2. Heilage macrumors 68030

Heilage

3. Prof. thread starter macrumors 601

Prof.

4. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

Plenty of us white folk feel the exact same way about Romney. Silver spoon indeed. Not that I don't mind people him or other people being wealthy, cause I don't. It's great. Congrats to you. But have a little compassion and understanding for those who aren't and be more in touch with what they have to go through. It's easy to keep caught up in a bubble when you have staff and servants all around you taking care of your needs. People just want Mitt and other elected officials to get past that. And no...stopping at a roadside dinner for 10 minutes shaking hands and kissing babies while on the campaign trail isn't it. Romney saying that he is "unemployed too" isn't how you relate to someone who's struggling to make ends meet or even eat.

People just need someone to listen and understand. That is all anyone wants. Romney fails to understand this. He thinks they just want "free stuff".

5. niuniu macrumors 68020

niuniu

A man of the people. The right sort of people.
    The header cracked me up :D

Can't beat a good old ******* You to set the tone of a letter.

& well said!

6. fox10078 macrumors 6502

fox10078

"Partake in the finest selection of horse penises"
    so great, such a classy way to tell someone to eat a horse dick lol

7. citizenzen macrumors 65816

Didn't read it, though I understand the sentiment behind it.

I'm trying to cut back on my daily dose of vitriol.

8. iJohnHenry, Jul 14, 2012

iJohnHenry macrumors P6

iJohnHenry

There is good vitriol and bad vitriol.

Trust me, this is the primo stuff.

[​IMG]

This is what happens when you allow Blacks to get an education. :rolleyes:

9. Peace macrumors Core

Peace

That black man is 100% right and I agree with every word. Including the censored ones.

10. mgguy macrumors 6502

mgguy

What a racist piece of crap rant. It won't surprise me much if it continues to be so well received and apparently supported by members in this forum. Let's see how this rolls....

As an aside, the article seems to accuse Romney and Republicans generally as being homophobic, while failing to mention that one of the biggest round of applause Romney received by the NAACP audience was when he promised to defend traditional marriage (DOMA).

11. Mac'nCheese macrumors 68030

Mac'nCheese

Yup, I noticed that. Great to see one group of people who still complain of not being treated equally applaud someone who wants to continue to treat another group of people also unequally.

12. bradl, Jul 14, 2012

bradl macrumors 68040

bradl

You're right. A lot of it is anger filled, racist, and completely out of line...

But damn if it isn't funny and gets the point across. And keep in mind that it is this same NAACP that is for gay marriage, if not based on equality alone.

But the first 2 lines smack of Richard Pryor and Snaps. Reed Richards... Classic. Honestly.. try to recite this in your best Richard Pryor voice, and try your hardest not to laugh. I'll guarantee you you can't.

I say bravo to this, as the guy makes some seriously valid points and what Romney didn't say in his speech speaks more volume to the black community than what he did say.

He definitely does not have the Black vote.

BL.

13. CalWizrd Suspended

CalWizrd

Every time I read something like that, it just makes me more impatient for Election Day so I can cast my vote for Mitt.

14. mgguy macrumors 6502

mgguy

There are plenty of comedians and orators that spew racist invectives against blacks in a very graphic and funny way, who would get ripped to shreads in this forum for their racist rants.

Please cite evidence that NAACP membership supports gay marriage.

15. citizenzen macrumors 65816

Found this ...

16. mgguy macrumors 6502

mgguy

The NAACP board voted to support marriage equality for gays, but at least half of the members of this group still oppose it. This is more about rallying around Obama than a true moving away from their true feelings against gay sexuality and same sex marriage I suspect.

17. bradl macrumors 68040

bradl

Not too sure about that.

http://www.npr.org/2012/05/27/153832769/blacks-gays-and-the-church

Hard to be 'moving away from their true feelings against gay marriage' when they were indifferent to supporting it.

If you are looking for some driving evidence that they are secretly against gay marriage, you're not finding it.

BL.

18. citizenzen macrumors 65816

That means up to half of the membership supports it.

Mission accomplished (cite wise).

19. NickZac macrumors 68000

NickZac

I'm disappointed to see anyone condone that type of language and disrespect...it's a racist rant and shows quite a lot of hatred towards white people. I'm not even saying I am disagreeing with some of the concepts but the way in which is conveyed makes the writer look like a bigot. How would that be received if it was flipped and turned on Obama? People here are fast to pull the "bigot" phrase out but no one has here...why is that?

20. citizenzen macrumors 65816

Because I didn't read it.

I could tell by all the deleted words that it was pretty much just a rant.

Who needs to read rants?

21. VulchR macrumors 68020

VulchR

I think people need to tone down the rhetoric a bit. It seems as though the US is becoming more and more polarized, and for no good reason but to fuel egos and to whip up the voters into an irrational froth. I lean very much to the left, but I recognize the right also care deeply about their country and are just trying to do their best for it. We'd all be a lot better off if more people voted than shouted.

22. eric/ Guest

eric/

Also to note.

The NAACP - an organization based on skin color. Inherently racist by nature.

Not that I don't agree with a lot of what this guy said either. But gotta keep everything in perspective.

23. VulchR macrumors 68020

VulchR

Huh? Racism is about power, and people of color in the US can hardly be accused of oppressing anybody. The NAACP looks after the civil rights of a minority that has been subjected to considerable social, legal, and economic discrimination. It does not discriminate membership on the basis of skin color. Perhaps one day when the playing field is truly equal, the NAACP will no longer be necessary.

24. eric/ Guest

eric/

No. Racism is about association of skin color. The NAACP is inherently racist, just as the KKK is, or any group that supports an association based on skin color, regardless of intentions.

25. niuniu macrumors 68020

niuniu

A man of the people. The right sort of people.
    No. There is a clear distinction between an organization that wants to oppress blacks and an organization that wants to support black rights. Calling people who want to help black minorities racist is twisted and juvenile.