Decide what I eat tonight!

What should [b]ravenvii[/b] eat tonight?

• Domino's pizza with sliced Italian sausages

Votes: 18 41.9%
  • Burrito

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Indian buffet

Votes: 16 37.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ravenvii

macrumors 604
Original poster
Mar 17, 2004
Melenkurion Skyweir
So I'm sitting here, hungry, and can't decide between three delicious choices.

Should I get a Dominos pizza with sliced Italian sausages?

Or should I go down around the block to my favorite burrito taqueria and have a big one?

Or should I go over to downtown and eat at an awesome Indian buffet place?

They all sound awesome, and I'm stuck. That's where you guys come in - tell me where I should eat!

:D

redwarrior

macrumors 603
Apr 7, 2008
in the Dawg house
You're on a Mac forum with a bunch of geeks. Of course, you have to have pizza. Unless this is the 51st day this year that you've had it, in which case, I would recommend that you try different toppings. :)

yg17

macrumors G5
Aug 1, 2004
St. Louis, MO
Put it this way...with any of those choices, you're going to be in the bathroom all night. If you'd prefer to be sitting on the toilet, go with the burrito or Indian buffet. If you'd prefer to be hugging the toilet, go with Dominos and their god awful pizza that tastes like cardboard with expired cheese and sauce on it.

techfreak85

macrumors 68040
Jan 13, 2008
Places
Put it this way...with any of those choices, you're going to be in the bathroom all night. If you'd prefer to be sitting on the toilet, go with the burrito or Indian buffet. If you'd prefer to be hugging the toilet, go with Dominos and their god awful pizza that tastes like cardboard with expired cheese and sauce on it.
Have you not seen the adds saying how their old Pizza tasted like cardboard, and how they totally re-did their recipe?

yg17

macrumors G5
Aug 1, 2004
St. Louis, MO
Have you not seen the adds saying how their old Pizza tasted like cardboard, and how they totally re-did their recipe?
I hear "new and improved" from places all the time and more often than not, it's not really improved. Is Dominos' new recipe actually any better?

techfreak85

macrumors 68040
Jan 13, 2008
Places
I hear "new and improved" from places all the time and more often than not, it's not really improved. Is Dominos' new recipe actually any better?
I havn't had it personally, due to the fact that I am vegetarian and don't eat cheese with animal rennet in it, but here is an ad with some "reviews" from "customers".

ravenvii

macrumors 604
Original poster
Mar 17, 2004
Melenkurion Skyweir
Before the forum went down, pizza was the clear winner, so I went for that.

I'm now full, and drinking some Coca Cola.

Yeah, it's a ain't-gonna-cook, junk-food night :)

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
"Hungry for wwwooorrrmmmsssss?"

I voted pizza but its too late anyways. I rather hope it was good.

Status
Not open for further replies.