Decided to change it up a little bit this year.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ToddH, Sep 20, 2013.

1. ToddH macrumors 6502a

ToddH

Today I thought outside of the box and went to a small town out of Austin Texas to an AT&T store and purchased my new 64 gig 5S in space gray. I decided to change it up a little bit because I've had the white phone for the past two years and I decided to go with gray and black this time and I'm happy that I did. I love this phone it is so fast compared to the 5 and the fingerprint scanner is really cool, the camera is great because I'm a photographer on the side, and I think I'm really going to enjoy this phone immensely. I have really rough hands and my thumbs are really tattered with rough spots and the phone still read my thumbprint just fine, that is pretty amazing in my mind. Anyway I am happy to be among those who bought their 5s today.

2. vmaniqui macrumors 6502a

vmaniqui

glad you're loving your iphone 5s. i am still waiting for mine - to be shipped oct 8-11 :(

3. VSMacOne macrumors 601

VSMacOne

I'm in a similar boat. I've never had the white one ever and was going to go with the gold this time around but when I saw it in the store I just couldn't help prefer the gray over the gold. It's much better looking that the black 5 and it actually makes me think of the original iPhone.

4. Blueline29 macrumors 68020

Blueline29

You're both lucky--mine's not shipping til 10/21-30. :eek:

Enjoy the new phone, OP! I'm also psyched to play with the camera. I have "real" cameras and do a bit of photography as well, but since my phone's always with me, it's far and away the one I use the most.