Def going with the 4.7". Comparison pics included

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Lloydbm41, Sep 10, 2014.

1. Lloydbm41 macrumors 68040

Lloydbm41

So I just printed off the PDF that gives the exact sizing of both the 6 and 6+. After noticing one key thing, I will def be sticking with th smaller iPhone 6.

Look below and you will see that the 4.7" iPhone is near identical in overall size to the Nexus 5. In fact, the cut out fits in my Nexus case. This is the largest phone size I can use comfortably in one hand. (I'm 6'1" tall and can nearly palm a basketball, so I have above average sized hands.) I have also owned a Lumia 1520 and it was too big. The iPhone 6+ is actually longer than the 1520!

With the pics below, you can see the iPhone 6 and the Nexus 5 are identically sized, while the iPhone 6+ dwarfs the Nexus 5 and Lumia 925 (which has a 4.5" screen).

Attached Files:

2. spazma7ik macrumors 6502a

I look forward to your not-as-crisp photos in the 'Post Your iPhone 6 Photos' thread. ;)

3. Peanut207 macrumors 6502

Peanut207

Haha I did the cut out thing last night also and I agree with you 100%.

The 6 plus is just too big. I wanted to love it and thought I'd be swayed by the larger screen, slightly better camera and slightly longer lasting battery but as I compared and held the cut outs in hand the 6 feels much better. I like to whip my phones out of my pocket and mess around with it in one hand and with the 6 plus that definitely won't be possible..at least for me.

4. turbineseaplane macrumors 68020

turbineseaplane

Shhh...

Keep encouraging everyone to get a 6+ so lots of 6 4.7" models are available at launch!
    :)