Deleted cydia from iPhone 4 accidentally, I have my shsh saved on cydia file! Help!!!

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by Ferri1c, Sep 28, 2010.

1. Ferri1c macrumors member

I have iPhone 4 version 4.0.1. I deleted cydia on accident by erasing packages. I needed to erase packages because my phone was stuck in safe mode after downloading some themes. ( I think I downloaded old programs that were only for OS 3. Anyways now my phone is still stuck in safe mode and Cydia is erased from my phone but some of my jailbroken apps are still working in safe mode. I already tried to use the terminal but it did not work. I don't want to lose my jailbreak. My shsh is saved on cydia from when I jail broke it. It's 4.0.1 However I have no idea on what my steps are to get it back. Also I DON'T want my phone to download the new update on iTunes as I know there is no jailbreak available. I'm not the most technical savy individual but I can follow instructions. PLEASE someone help me out and tell me the steps on what to do!!! Please explain as simple as possible....I'm assuming it will have something to do with a restore?
    Thank you in advance:)

2. LSUtigers03 macrumors 68020

LSUtigers03

Try some options from this topic.

Deleted Cydia

Also for jailbrake questions you'll get more responses if you post on the iPhone hacks forum.