Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

herrtodd

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 20, 2019
Did anyone happen to purchase two iPhone 11 Pro devices, and have their order shipped to them in a single box from Apple?
If so - can you provide the dimensions of the shipping box and the total weight of the package?

Thanks!

ETA: I'm asking because I won't be where I thought I would be when the box is going to be delivered, so I can't get them myself. I'm going to have to have it reshipped to me, and being able to send a PDF label to the person who I was expecting to be with would help us both.
ETA2: Despite billing for both devices in a single charge, they wound up with separate tracking numbers so perhaps there's no shipping of multiple devices in a single box.

Last edited:

herrtodd

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 20, 2019
If I was scalping them, I wouldn't be selling them as a matched set. And knowing that individual devices are packed in very large boxes, I'd probably repackage them to save on costs and not make it obvious that there was an iPhone in there.

But yah, I'm trying to prep a label because I won't be where I expected to be when the box is delivered. If I could do that ahead of time, with help from someone, that'd be great.

herrtodd

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 20, 2019
If I could take them off of the doorstep, I wouldn't need the information! Y'all's hostile, accusatory posting is really unhelpful.

This isn't a request for nefarious reasons. I won't be where the box will be. I had planned to be there. I can get the help of the person I was expecting to be with to reship the box to me, but if I could cut out the step of needing the box measured and weighed it would help us both. And occasionally random strangers on the internet are helpful.

Reactions: codyfisher

herrtodd

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 20, 2019
As it turns out, even though Apple billed my card for both devices in a single charge, they're shipping them separately. So what I asked about may not exist. Thanks for reading.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.