delivery question

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by FortWorthMac, Nov 20, 2011.

1. FortWorthMac macrumors 6502a

Hey all,

I finally broke down and decided to upgrade to the 4s. Apple.com was still reporting 1-2 weeks for shipping but low and behold mine shipped the next day via FedEx.

The estimated delivery date has been the "22nd by 4:30" along. Well this afternoon it's reported at my local FedEx facility. However, in the details column the status says "package not due for delivery". Based on past experiences, will FedEx not delivery this until Tuesday, or should I expect it tomorrow?

Thanks
    David

2. saving107 macrumors 603

saving107

FedEx will not deliver it without letting you know first (by email), if the last email you got from FedEx says the 22nd, then that's when you should expect it.

But you never know, you can get an email tomorrow morning that it might arrive a day early.

3. FortWorthMac thread starter macrumors 6502a

Thanks for the reply. But I've not gotten any emails from FedEx, the info I'm getting is all from the tracking site. And the date reported was from Apple.

I guess a question I have is, if it's already in Fort Worth, literally a couple of miles from my house, why would it NOT be delivered tomorrow?