Dell Now Selling AllinOne

medea

macrumors 68030
Aug 4, 2002
Madison, Wi
I'd have to agree with edvniow on this one, just because a pc manufacturer designs a pc that is "space-saving" and in an all-in-one unit, doesnt automatically make it a iMac rip-off. As a matter of fact, other than a flat LCD this Dell bears no resemblance to the iMac.
and it might be ugly, but at least they don't have a commercial with their god-awful pc bashing the iMac.....

Attachments

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Nov 1, 2001
VA
Originally posted by medea
I'd have to agree with edvniow on this one, just because a pc manufacturer designs a pc that is "space-saving" and in an all-in-one unit, doesnt automatically make it a iMac rip-off. As a matter of fact, other than a flat LCD this Dell bears no resemblance to the iMac.
and it might be ugly, but at least they don't have a commercial with their god-awful pc bashing the iMac.....
saying it might be ugly is being nice. This is so bad that I wouldn't even compair it to an iMac. I looks like they took all the major parts and just stuck them to a frame. Ugh. I'll have to go find one of these and get a closer look, though.

D

JamesDP

macrumors member
Jul 24, 2002
I kinda like it. Nice clean lines, no BS (no floppy either). I'd be a little more excited if Dell wasn't part of the reason why I switched to Mac.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.