Democratic Lobbyist Tony Podesta on the radar for Mueller investigation now.

Zombie Acorn

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Feb 2, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
there are leaks and you complain....there aren't leaks and you complain :p
Think the words you are looking for is no evidence. Even Carter is saying there was no collusion now. Although I'm not sure the dossier wasn't funded by the left for a means of spying on the Trump org.

Macky-Mac

macrumors 68030
May 18, 2004
Think the words you are looking for is no evidence. Even Carter is saying there was no collusion now. Although I'm not sure the dossier wasn't funded by the left for a means of spying on the Trump org.
you want the leaks turned back on so you can know what evidence they're looking at? :p

it seems there's no law against "collusion", but surely you're aware of that after all this time.......legal troubles would likely be for things such as not reporting contacts like the "nothing burger" meeting, various financial arrangements that weren't declared, etc

But if the mystery dossier contains that "Golden Shower" video........"collusion" might be the least of your worries when it comes to defending Trump :D

Last edited:

Zombie Acorn

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Feb 2, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
you want the leaks turned back on so you can know what evidence they're looking at? :p

it seems there's no law against "collusion", but surely you're aware of that after all this time.......legal troubles would likely be for things such as not reporting contacts like the "nothing burger" meeting, various financial arrangements that weren't declared, etc

But if the mystery dossier contains that "Golden Shower" video........"collusion" might be the least of your worries when it comes to defending Trump :D
The dossier is more likely to get Dems in trouble if they are caught both funding it and using it as an excuse for an outlandish investigation/spying. It's going to be 2 years of investigation soon with zip against Trump to show for it.

MadeTheSwitch

macrumors 6502a
Apr 20, 2009
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/amp/mueller-now-investigating-democratic-lobbyist-tony-podesta-n812776lo

Seems like someone forgot to file their paperwork while working with Kremlin backed Ukraine officials. Oopsie.

Hottest news to come out of this investigation in months. Mueller must be getting bored.
Oopsie, guess con naysayers won't be able to say the Mueller investigation is a witch hunt anymore.

Yet another talking point shot down. Conservatives are really having a bad week. Trump making them look dumb and petty with attacks on a widow, reports of fundraising troubles brewing, MSNBC beating Fox in primetime, not to mention that not-so-little Fox News scandal. And now this which proves them wrong yet again.

Not a good time to be a conservative. :D

Zombie Acorn

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Feb 2, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
Oopsie, guess con naysayers won't be able to say the Mueller investigation is a witch hunt anymore.

Yet another talking point shot down. Conservatives are really having a bad week. Trump making them look dumb and petty with attacks on a widow, reports of fundraising troubles brewing, MSNBC beating Fox in primetime, not to mention that not-so-little Fox News scandal. And now this which proves them wrong yet again.

Not a good time to be a conservative. :D
I'd rather be strapped down with allegations of poor phone etiquette, than be facing criminal charges. Looks like corruption runs deep in the left.

Reactions: linuxcooldude

MadeTheSwitch

macrumors 6502a
Apr 20, 2009
I'd rather be strapped down with allegations of poor phone etiquette, than be facing criminal charges. Looks like corruption runs deep in the left.
The way you contantly one-side everything is really getting old and really annoying. Throughout history people from both parties have had corruption issues. Your comment can easily be turned around:

"Look at that Nixon guy. Looks like corruption runs deep in the right."

There's not enough of these :rolleyes: in the world for your one-sided comment.

GermanSuplex

macrumors 6502a
Aug 26, 2009
Hey, anyone who broke the law, get them. I suppose the right is upset, what with this being a false political witch hunt and all, but I don’t care the party each criminal belongs to.

Reactions: MadeTheSwitch

Suspended
Jul 11, 2006
Somewhere
The dossier is more likely to get Dems in trouble if they are caught both funding it and using it as an excuse for an outlandish investigation/spying. It's going to be 2 years of investigation soon with zip against Trump to show for it.
Lol, no one knows yet what Mueller is finding, and since it isn’t over already it probably isn’t nothing.

Reactions: mudslag

Macky-Mac

macrumors 68030
May 18, 2004
Yeh you'll keep saying that into year 3 or 4 and hope that no one remembers while it slowly fades away.
You don’t have any clue whatsoever, could be nothing, could be a lot.
hmmm, well this is a website about rumors........are there any rules that says Zombie can't be the person starting the rumors? :p

besides, we need somebody to defend Trump no matter what, no reason why he can't be that guy :D

Reactions: juanm

Plutonius

macrumors 604
Feb 22, 2003
New Hampshire, USA
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/amp/mueller-now-investigating-democratic-lobbyist-tony-podesta-n812776lo

Seems like someone forgot to file their paperwork while working with Kremlin backed Ukraine officials. Oopsie.

Hottest news to come out of this investigation in months. Mueller must be getting bored.
He has to find something to justify this witch hunt.
[doublepost=1508810698][/doublepost]
Total conjecture, nothing based in fact.
President Trump agrees with you :).

MadeTheSwitch

macrumors 6502a
Apr 20, 2009
Yeh you'll keep saying that into year 3 or 4 and hope that no one remembers while it slowly fades away.
I have to wonder what you will say if the investigation should turn up some wrong doing in the Trump campaign or with Trump himself. I suspect if it is the former, you will just throw the other campaign members under the bus like I am sure Trump will. But how will you get around things if it is Trump himself implicated in something?

sorcery

macrumors regular
Mar 27, 2016
Ring of Fire
Gonna end up that both of our main 2016 candidates were Russian puppets.
Donny thru' bank loans and Crooked Hillary thru' Uranium 1 and pay to play.
But will Mueller bury the evidence????

Naaaaak

macrumors 6502
Mar 26, 2010
Democrats investigating Democrats.

Mueller is ONLY doing this so he can give out immunity like candy and let them destroy evidence. That's what his protégé Comey did with Hillary's criminal email server investigation (AND he wrote a memo clearing her before even interviewing her).

Remember: Mueller was the guy on the tarmac handing over the Uranium. He's just as dirty in this crime. He is covering his tracks.

Reactions: linuxcooldude

Macky-Mac

macrumors 68030
May 18, 2004
The dossier is more likely to get Dems in trouble if they are caught both funding it and using it as an excuse for an outlandish investigation/spying....

I see Trump has started "questioning" if the Russians, the FBI and the Dems all went in together to have the dossier made. That sounds like he knows what they've got and is worried it's going to come out after all his efforts.....and if the FBI AND Russian intelligence services cooked up something, you know it's gonna be very incriminating (even if it's fake :p )

Reactions: MadeTheSwitch

MadeTheSwitch

macrumors 6502a
Apr 20, 2009
LOL that's easy.......FAKE NEWS!!! it's FAKE NEWS!!!
And fake grand juries, fake indictments, maybe a fake impeachment? Yeah, I don't think that is going to fly. And if there is something and Republicans do nothing, then they set themselves up for years and years of losses even beyond what they may experience already. Because Dems will run on a platform of reforming government and fixing these loopholes that you could drive a truck through. And the people will respond. Republicans will have the "hey we didn't do too much and could only offer up a crappy President that we let skate on corruption" Great platform...lol.