Deutsche Bank very positive on iPhone trial, 'no going back' to BlackBerry

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by 0815, Jan 25, 2011.

1. ct2k7 macrumors 603

ct2k7

I've recently deployed BlackBerry over the iPhone in my business. There's little enterprise support, at the level we need it. We need a lot more control over our devices - it doesn't help that we don't all live in the same country.

2. tritonj macrumors 6502a

a bit of an overstatement there, RIM is hardly in trouble in the enterprise space

3. ThaDoggg macrumors 6502a

ThaDoggg

My company still uses Blackberry as it offers way more support for some of the programs that we use.

4. icyfire macrumors 6502

If I were running blackberry I'd be worried. It's not very hard for Apple to release more enterprise oriented tools for the iPhone (which frankly I'm surprised they haven't done so already). Apple is already king of the consumer market and Blackberry isn't making any inroads anytime soon.

5. Apple... macrumors 68020

Apple...

They're beginning to be, though. :apple:

6. kdarling macrumors demi-god

kdarling

From Forrester Research... a Q1 2010 chart of what OS's were supported by 1,000 polled enterprises in North America and Europe.

Interestingly, they also noted that half of the businesses support more than one mobile OS, and a quarter support three or more systems.

No surprise that RIM is at the top, by far. A little surprising is how much Windows Mobile is still supported.

Attached Files: