Did any of the newer, clearer screen protectors come out yet?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by hitman0304, Jul 14, 2010.

1. hitman0304 macrumors member

I heard that there were going to be such things as "HD" screen protectors that didn't hinder the retina display at all. The protector I have on now I think is awful. It changes the screen too much for my liking. Did better ones come out yet?

2. Makaveliarts macrumors 6502

http://www.sgpstore.com/index.php

These ones are supposed to be pretty good. I am getting the Ultra Crystal, which is coming w/ my Carbon SkinGuard.
    [​IMG]

3. reaborg macrumors member

I have been using Wrapsol Ultra, and I can hardly tell if the screen protectors on (as far as screen protectors go). It took few days for the bubbles to disappear, and marks from packaging as well (I guess the "self-healing" capability does work). The screen is slightly less touch sensitive due to the thickness of the Ultra, but I hardly notice it unless I compare it back to back with a naked iPhone 4.

So quite happy with it. My only issue is, because it is bit thick, the Apple bumper tries to peel the edge (yah I use it with a bumper). But, after I kept tucking it back in, it settled in alright. I would prefer if it were slightly thinner, but oh well.