Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

wishman35

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 9, 2009
Unbelievable! I expected the screen to look better, but there doesn't appear to be any damn pixelation!!

I was actually stunned...

sinsin07

macrumors 68040
Mar 28, 2009
Honestly, no. I was more taken aback by how skinny it is compared to my 3G. It reminds of a graham cracker.

Jai.Mac

macrumors member
Jul 11, 2008
I honestly was, I was expecting it to be great judging from the photos but it's not the same as seeing it in person, the quality is mind blowing, hell I'll use one of Steve Jobs' favorite words, it looks "Magical" lol

What I love is how it really improves your experience all around, even a simple app like Messaging benefits because the text appears so clear and crisp!

LoganT

macrumors 68020
Jan 9, 2007
I realized the full power of the screen when I opened the Kindle allocation and was able to read a book at the lowest font setting.

thatisme

macrumors 6502
Mar 23, 2010
United States
I gasped when I saw it at first, then just about lost my lunch when going back to my iPad... Wow... Does the ip4 screen put the iPad's screen to shame.... iPad looks like crap when compared side by side.:(

Still love the iPad, but the new iPhone screen is just soooooo much nicer.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.