Did anyone notice the white Sport Band getting dirty?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Presonance, Apr 12, 2015.

1. Presonance macrumors regular

Presonance

Someone pointed out that the Soft Pink Modern Buckle had already gotten very dirty after just two days of try-ons.

I love the white Sport Band, but my only hangup is that it might get dirty. Did you guys notice this at all?

2. Elzbeth macrumors regular

I can only imagine it would be relatively easy to clean though.

3. dilap macrumors 6502a

4. gorkt macrumors 6502

gorkt

The plastic they use is going to be highly resistant to staining. I'm guessing that if you tried to draw a line on it with a black marker, it would just bead right up. It has some of the best chemical resistance of any plastic out there.

5. iMacoo7 macrumors 6502

iMacoo7

I have gone into the same apple store for 2 days and the white ones they are using for try on are white as snow. I asked staff did they ever get dirty or draw allot of oils from people trying them on and I was told no.

6. Appl3FTW macrumors 601

Appl3FTW

That's awesome glad to know that the bands are highly stain resistant.

7. sb22 macrumors 6502

sb22

I dye my hair pink which means i have some kind of invisable film of pink on my skin after showering and the Pebble strap would always soak it up, it never stayed white. Whilst I think the feel of the apple strap is resistant, i still avoided it. If you work with anything highly pigmented that could stain your watch id avoid it, otherwise i wouldnt worry about general dirt and oil.

8. bnekic macrumors 6502a

bnekic

The sport bands seems to be of high quality and I assume you can easily wash them if they get dirty.