Did anyone of you change mind on color in person?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by thadoggfather, Nov 3, 2017.

1. thadoggfather macrumors G4

thadoggfather

Go in thinking SG and get Silver, or vice versa?

2. itsmilo macrumors 68020

itsmilo

I just had a look at the Silver and i am disappointed. It looks like dirty water painting water or a squeezed out sponge after wiping my floor :D

3. tommysm macrumors 6502a

tommysm

holy crap the water painting water was such accurate description

4. Gooberton macrumors 65816

I was going back and forth, when the silver came today holy hell its amazing . So glad I didn’t go with plain old black

5. FunkyTang macrumors 6502a

6. Menel macrumors 603

Menel

I wanted silver. And that's my backup order with Apple coming later in month.

But I fat fingered a SG for my carrier order :( SG it is. It's all hidden in a case anyway *shrug*

7. IconIc215 macrumors 6502

Yup, I was set on SG until I saw how boring and blah it looked in person. The one store model I seen had a small chip in it already as I think someone purposely tried to mark it and boy am I glad I went silver. I will have the popcorn ready for the threads in due time asking how to fix their SG scratches/chips.

8. Relentless Power macrumors Penryn

Relentless Power

Space Gray as well. I like the black stainless bands versus the regular stainless bands on the silver.

9. lordofthereef macrumors G5

lordofthereef

If I could go back I would get silver. But being hoenst with myself I use a case, and wil never not use a case, so it really doesn't matter. I am overall just happy the front is black for everyone now. Even if they bring back white, I do hope black remains an option in all colors. I think black front just looks better ins pretty much all cases.

10. RandyMass macrumors member

RandyMass