Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

macgeek01

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 2, 2013
I didn't receive an automatic notification from my Fed Ex that my iPhone 6S shipped and still doesn't show my shipment even though it's on it's way. Did anyone get a shipping alert from Fed Ex? Maybe their alerts aren't as good as UPS? Thanks.

Nelliebee

macrumors regular
Oct 19, 2014
New York
I got an email notification from Fedex delivery manager in the middle of the night at 3:54am. My phone has been sitting in Newark since Saturday but at 2:54am last night the status on the phone changed to "Shipment information sent to FedEx" this is what prompted the email I guess. Is that the notification you are referring to?

It looks like my phone is still sitting in Newark though, but Newark is only about 45 minute drive away from me.

Reactions: macgeek01

macgeek01

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 2, 2013
I got an email notification from Fedex delivery manager in the middle of the night at 3:54am. My phone has been sitting in Newark since Saturday but at 2:54am last night the status on the phone changed to "Shipment information sent to FedEx" this is what prompted the email I guess. Is that the notification you are referring to?

It looks like my phone is still sitting in Newark though, but Newark is only about 45 minute drive away from me.

Thanks for the info! With UPS I always get shipping info as soon as a shipment is created even before the business provides it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.