Did Sarah Palin Have Pre-Marital Sex With Glen Rice?

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by rdowns, Sep 14, 2011.

1. rdowns, Sep 14, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2011

rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

These Sarah bashing threads are not as fun since IntheNet is not here. (Hey, it's better than the Texas thread):D

So for those of you following along, her daughter had pre-marital sex and had a baby; her son had a kid only 2 months after he married and now we find out that the Abstinence Queen had sex before marriage. Nice family values.

2. leekohler macrumors G5

leekohler

Umm...The Enquirer? rdowns- I dislike Palin as much as you but...The Enquirer?

3. obeygiant macrumors 68040

obeygiant

I was waiting for someone to post a thread about this. Although I thought it would be yg17 or Thomas Veil.

All I can say is-- so what? She was a single adult when it happened afaik. If you've seen the pictures, she was a hot little number back in the 80s.

4. yg17 macrumors G5

yg17

I guess the old adage isn't true - once you go black, you might go back.

5. rdowns thread starter macrumors Penryn

rdowns

It's from the forthcoming book from that guy who rented the house next to hers in Wasila. According to the book, Rice confirmed the story.

6. Mac'nCheese macrumors 68030

Mac'nCheese

If I was a black man, I would totally have sex with Sarah Palin, too.

7. yg17 macrumors G5

yg17

So sorry to disappoint :rolleyes:

8. Tomorrow macrumors 604

Tomorrow

Are we seriously focusing on the "black man" part of this? I mean, seriously, Glen Rice is a reasonably famous athlete, could the article not have said "Did Sarah Palin Have Pre-Marital Sex With Glen Rice?"

9. leekohler macrumors G5

leekohler

Well, OK. I wonder what she'll say about it.

10. rdowns thread starter macrumors Penryn

rdowns

I agree, it's no big deal however, I thonk the thread will have entertainment value. :D

As far as her base is concerned, I doubt they'll feel the same way.

11. Peterkro macrumors 68020

Peterkro

I'm as much a Palin basher as the next person,but whether she had pre-marital sex and what the race of her partner was is a non event.We are better than this people, tear her babbling inanities apart by all means,don't have a go at the race of the people she chooses to have sex with.

12. rdowns thread starter macrumors Penryn

rdowns

You're right. I'll change it.

13. obeygiant macrumors 68040

obeygiant

Thats okay, I still love you. You can post another thread about Sarah when the details of her doing cocaine off of oil drums during a snowmobile outing come out.

Also was this book written by the guy who moved in next door to Palin a year or two ago?

14. leekohler macrumors G5

leekohler

Thing is- that still bothers some on the right. I'm guessing mainly the kind of people who like Palin in the first place. What if she'd had sex with a woman? I bet that would matter a LOT.

15. yg17 macrumors G5

yg17

Who cares if the guy was black. If she was having premartial sex, especially with someone who was not her future husband who was in the picture at the time, while pushing the abstinence and family values BS, it just shows she's another republican hypocrite.

16. kavika411 macrumors 6502a

kavika411

If I was a white woman, I would totally have sex with Portia Rossi.

17. obeygiant macrumors 68040

obeygiant

18. KnightWRX macrumors Pentium

KnightWRX

What's wrong with pre-marital sex ? Seriously, if there's something wrong with it, I've been living in sin for the last decade and a half or so...

19. Peace macrumors Core

Peace

I guarantee you her followers will rationalize any of her misgivings.

20. yg17 macrumors G5

yg17

Absolutely nothing....but Sarah Palin is from the camp that preaches abstinence and no premarital sex. Except when her unwed daughter gets knocked up. She's a hypocrite.

21. leekohler macrumors G5

leekohler

Well, you're going straight to hell then. :)

22. obeygiant, Sep 14, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2011

obeygiant macrumors 68040

obeygiant

I think abstinence applies to kids in high school and junior high.

Also why would you refer to family values as BS? The family is one of the foundations of our society.

23. Mac'nCheese macrumors 68030

Mac'nCheese

Yes we are because according to sources:

"The book allegedly goes so far as to say that Palin had a "fetish" for black men."

http://blog.zap2it.com/pop2it/2011/...alleges-cocaine-use-extramarital-affairs.html

24. eawmp1 macrumors 601

eawmp1

I don't care is she had sex with a (insert race here) man, a woman, an animal, or an inanimate object. But if true, this will not play well to her base.

25. Lord Blackadder macrumors G5

Lord Blackadder

Palin has made a career out of being a supposed example and promoter of folksy, 'traditional values'. She has also actively courted publicity and clumsily manipulated reality to suit her ambitions.

I am not a proponent of character assasination, especially when it is excecuted by professional muckrakers. I prefer to focus on political issues rather than obsess over personal details.

However, Palin is merely reaping what she has sown here, and while I do not support the personal attacks on her, only a simpleton could express shock over it; every courter of publicity is subject to it. President Obama has been the victim of ridiculous personal attacks ever since he took office (some of which Palin supported at least indirectly). If Palin thinks she is exempt from this she is sadly mistaken.

The gossip industry is not politically biased - a juicy rumor is just that. Hacks exploit them for political gain routinely, and this happens both on the right and the left.