General Did you buy a new iDevice because of evasi0n7?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by thadoggfather, Dec 30, 2013.

1. thadoggfather Suspended

thadoggfather

I was in the market to upgrade from my trusty iPad 3 to something and since evasi0n7 dropped, I thought it was the perfect window of opportunity and got a rMini. Fun story.

XBMC and f.lux work, I can oh so patiently wait for Mobile Substrate 64-bit.

2. bandofbrothers macrumors 601

bandofbrothers

I'm not convinced a person would by a new idevice just because the JB tool is released.

A person would more likely update their iOS because a new JB tool is available.

Enjoy your new toy.

3. aa521490 macrumors regular

4. fizz7283 macrumors 6502a

Well I have waited to buy the iPhone 4S and 5 until the jailbreaks came out for them the past few years.

I am just going to stay with the 5 because at this time I feel like paying off the last $3400 I owe on my car is a little more important than buying a new phone. And since Verizon will not let me upgrade my phone at a subsidized price and keep my unlimited data, I really don't feel like shelling out $900 again like I did for the iPhone 5 less than one year ago. I will be in a much better situation putting that cash towards my car instead of a new gadget lol

Soo no... The jailbreak will not entice me this time!