Did you order a Verizon or ATT iPad? (Differentiating Unlimited vs Non-Unlimited)

Which new iPad model are you buying?

• Verizon [US]

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • ATT [US] (No unlimited plan)

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • ATT [US] (Because of unlimited plan)

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Verizon [Outside of US]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ATT [Outside of US]

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters

Starfyre

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Nov 7, 2010
Just wanted to get an idea of whether you'll be going for Verizon or ATT plans if you live in the USA. I know ATT appears to be more popular, but then again many may have an unlimited plan which makes it a no-brainer. Verizon's definitely got hotspot included, but even though ATT is uncertain, I still have this desire to preorder and wanted to get an idea.

matbook101

macrumors 6502
Just wanted to get an idea of whether you'll be going for Verizon or ATT plans if you live in the USA. I know ATT appears to be more popular, but then again many may have an unlimited plan which makes it a no-brainer. Verizon's definitely got hotspot included, but even though ATT is uncertain, I still have this desire to preorder and wanted to get an idea.
Depends on you're area.

Kauai

macrumors 6502a
Oct 13, 2010
I'm going AT&T because my Dad is giving me his unlimited sim (he doesn't use 3G that much) plus AT&T has HSPA+ where I am and LTE in all the big cities I visit.

I agree that Verizon is more reliable, but Faster Speeds + Unlimited Data make it pretty obvious for me.

JrJ 15

macrumors member
Nov 5, 2011
Michigan
Even though ATT LTE isn't in my area yet, while Verizon is, I can't pass up getting another GB free for the same price (30.00)

HSPA+ Isn't too shabby in my area anyways, so i can hold out for LTE.

Buildbright

macrumors 6502a
Aug 25, 2011
Even though ATT LTE isn't in my area yet, while Verizon is, I can't pass up getting another GB free for the same price (30.00)

HSPA+ Isn't too shabby in my area anyways, so i can hold out for LTE.
So I guess you dont need the Free Hotspot feature with verizon?