Did you try on the watch PDFs before pre-ordering? What about after the try-on?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by kovey, Apr 14, 2015.

?

Did you try on the watch PDFs before pre-ordering? What about after the try-on?

1. Tried on the PDFs before pre-order and kept pre-order after try-on appointment

7 vote(s)
    70.0%
  2. Tried on the PDFs before pre-order but cancelled pre-order after try-on appointment due to size

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Tried on the PDFs before pre-order and don’t feel the need for a try-on appointment

3 vote(s)
    30.0%
  1. kovey macrumors 6502a

For those that pre-ordered without ever seeing the watch in person, did you print out the watch PDFs beforehand and try them on? If so, did it seem to have helped to make the correct decision in advance?

It didn't account for thickness obviously, but they were an excellent way to see the actual watch size on your wrist, along with the strap. I knew well before pre-order time that the 42mm was the right size for my wrist. I wonder how many order cancellations this could have prevented.

The PDF is attached to this thread, in case anybody hasn't tried them yet.

Attached Files:

2. stiloverx macrumors regular

I did, i went for the 42mm because i want a larger display (even though i have a thin wrist) ... Either way i did try it on at the apple store and it fits perfect its not even that big

3. Technodynamic macrumors 6502

Technodynamic

I printed my own version of the watch, but even though it is proper in size, it doesn't reflect the curved shape of the real Apple watch and therefore the print feels larger that the real thing. IMO.

the real one is slicker and nicer (and seemingly smaller) that the print.

[​IMG]