Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jayman34187

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 15, 2010
I love how Apple has rejected some customers orders for Iphone 4 and some for no reason... I knew what I was doing when I went for the Price protection on the 3Gs with ATT and got $50 credited to my account vs getting the Iphone 4 or well maybe getting it... Wouldn't it suck if you picked the exchange for Iphone 4 and not the $50 credit from ATT on your 3Gs and the Iphone 4 never comes through for you for the low price and you missed out on the $50, LOL love it.

drewraffe

macrumors newbie
Jun 12, 2010
I love how Apple has rejected some customers orders for Iphone 4 and some for no reason... I knew what I was doing when I went for the Price protection on the 3Gs with ATT and got $50 credited to my account vs getting the Iphone 4 or well maybe getting it... Wouldn't it suck if you picked the exchange for Iphone 4 and not the $50 credit from ATT on your 3Gs and the Iphone 4 never comes through for you for the low price and you missed out on the $50, LOL love it.

you're kind of a douche, huh?

Jayman34187

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 15, 2010
you're kind of a douche, huh?

I know to get the $50 credit their was a deadline for it (now over with, HA HA)... People thinking they were getting the Iphone 4 in exchange for the 3Gs and got denied ha ha. Apple got their hopes up saying it's pre ordered and you got the phone and then turn around and slap them and tell them order denied, LOL and missed out on the 3Gs price protection credit for either $50 or $100.

That's funny stuff.

mysticbluebmw

macrumors regular
Jun 11, 2009
I know to get the $50 credit their was a deadline for it (now over with, HA HA)... People thinking they were getting the Iphone 4 in exchange for the 3Gs and got denied ha ha. Apple got their hopes up saying it's pre ordered and you got the phone and then turn around and slap them and tell them order denied, LOL and missed out on the 3Gs price protection credit for either $50 or $100.

That's funny stuff.

WTH are you talking about??? It's too hard to read your nonsensical gibberish. Ugh, too many 8 year old noobs on the site today.

hypoh

macrumors member
Sep 8, 2009
Sounds like the OP is just trying to justify his choice of keeping the 3GS rather than exchange it for an iPhone 4.

I'm sure AT&T will come out and announce some sort of extension to the buyer's protection because of the preorder fiasco.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.