Didn't get that ATT credit for buyers protection? LOL

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Jayman34187, Jun 20, 2010.

1. Jayman34187 macrumors regular

I love how Apple has rejected some customers orders for Iphone 4 and some for no reason... I knew what I was doing when I went for the Price protection on the 3Gs with ATT and got $50 credited to my account vs getting the Iphone 4 or well maybe getting it... Wouldn't it suck if you picked the exchange for Iphone 4 and not the $50 credit from ATT on your 3Gs and the Iphone 4 never comes through for you for the low price and you missed out on the $50, LOL love it.

2. drewraffe macrumors newbie

you're kind of a douche, huh?

3. Jayman34187 thread starter macrumors regular

I know to get the $50 credit their was a deadline for it (now over with, HA HA)... People thinking they were getting the Iphone 4 in exchange for the 3Gs and got denied ha ha. Apple got their hopes up saying it's pre ordered and you got the phone and then turn around and slap them and tell them order denied, LOL and missed out on the 3Gs price protection credit for either $50 or $100.

That's funny stuff.

4. mysticbluebmw macrumors regular

WTH are you talking about??? It's too hard to read your nonsensical gibberish. Ugh, too many 8 year old noobs on the site today.

5. hypoh macrumors member

hypoh

Sounds like the OP is just trying to justify his choice of keeping the 3GS rather than exchange it for an iPhone 4.

I'm sure AT&T will come out and announce some sort of extension to the buyer's protection because of the preorder fiasco.