Dilemma

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by iRyu, Apr 14, 2012.

1. iRyu macrumors regular

Is it the right time to buy a 4S now? I just sold my galaxy note months ago (android is boring) lol. So I'm going back to iphone after trying other phone for 2 years. I find it hard to sync things up with my mac for other phone.

So yeah, I'm definately would like to buy a bigger screen next gen iphone if rumours is true. But I don't think it will announce so soon, so I'm thinking of getting a second hand good condition iphone 4.

What I normally do with iphone is heavy browsing, light games ( ie Temple Run), iPod, Insta bla bla bla. Is the difference big between 4 and 4S when i'm doing these stuff? :confused:

2. Azariah80 macrumors member

I would hardly call this a dilemma

But just get the 4s and be happy with. Go to YouTube and compare them. #1stworldproblems

3. 3bs macrumors 603

3bs

I say it's not worth it getting an iPhone 4S at this stage if you plan on getting the next iPhone. Your idea of a used iPhone 4 sounds good based on what you'll be using it.

4. iRyu thread starter macrumors regular

I forgot to mention I will sell the iPhone around Sept ( expect new iPhone will come out around Oct)

5. Azariah80 macrumors member

They are both great phones, but Oct is still pretty far off.

6. ThatsMeRight macrumors 68020

Well, if you sell your iPhone 4S anyway than I'd say go for it: it's still a good, full six months before the next-gen iPhone is available (assuming Apple is going to pull the same trick as in 2011).

7. iRyu thread starter macrumors regular

yeah I know, thats why I need an iPhone now. Even if new iPhone is announce in Oct. I still need to wait it to release in my country (Malaysia) which can take fairly 1 to 3 months lol. The only thing I worry is will the performance have big difference from what I'm doing on my phone.