Dinesh D’Souza Interview with Barack Obama...

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by tshrimp, Mar 26, 2014.

1. tshrimp macrumors 6502

tshrimp

Even you you are liberal...You might find this funny.

http://www.infowars.com/dinesh-dsouza-interviews-barack-obama/

From the link...
    In a just-released web video entitled “Between Two Americas,” Dinesh D’Souza shines a satirical light on Obama’s recent appearance on Zach Galifinakis’s web series “Between Two Ferns” where the President pitched his fledgling Obamacare plan in an effort to reach the “cool.”

2. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Thanks but I refuse to give those nut jobs the clicks.

3. lannister80 macrumors 6502

lannister80

4. tshrimp thread starter macrumors 6502

tshrimp

It is a funny video. I am not an Infowars fan either, but not to watch a satirical video because you don't like a website?

----------

Why? I still continue to click on macrumors.com PRSI :)

5. iBlazed macrumors 68000

iBlazed

Maybe that's because we're "fair and balanced". :p

6. Sydde macrumors 68020

Sydde

• The Enemy at Home: the Cultural Left and Its Responsibility for 9/11
    • The Roots of Obama's Rage
    • Obama's America: Unmaking the American Dream

I confess, I have not read any of d'Souza's books, probably because these titles are pretty off-putting. Given where he seems to be coming from, his idea of humor does not sound like it would amuse me (I have heard what the fat guy with the cigar thinks is funny, all I hear is pathetic).

Now, if you can find some guy who is actively working against divisiveness, let me know, I might be able to support such a person.

7. tshrimp thread starter macrumors 6502

tshrimp

That is called a Republican.

I have not read those books, but the titles seem accurate enough.

8. iBlazed macrumors 68000

iBlazed

You must be kidding. The GOP has torn this country apart with the likes of right wing extremists like glen beck and Limbaugh. At least beck admitted to being divisive.

----------

Why don't you tell us all how the left caused 9/11? I'd love to hear more about that...

9. Sydde macrumors 68020

Sydde

You need to clarify. Because, AFAICT, the Republican answer to a divided country is "Just do like we say and nobody gets hurt".

10. tshrimp thread starter macrumors 6502

tshrimp

I really don't. The left nor the right caused 9/11. But I did see his documentary, and it was very well done. I am curious about his choice of title, and wonder if it matches the contents.

11. iBlazed macrumors 68000

iBlazed

Don't you find it ironic how you so quickly endorsed those book titles while in the same breath selling the GOP as the "non-divisive" party? That takes some cojones.

12. tshrimp, Mar 27, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2014

tshrimp thread starter macrumors 6502

tshrimp

So one man decides if an entire party is divisive? I am curious if the title does fully describe the info in the book.

One of the most decisive individuals would be the likes of Micheal Moore. Does he represent all liberals?

Edit: and BTW... I didn't' endorse the book. I assume you saw my response in the earlier post that I "really didn't think that the left or right caused 9/11". I definitely would not seriously endorse a book by this title.

13. jnpy!$4g3cwk macrumors 65816

jnpy!$4g3cwk

Nah. Dinesh D'Souza is the most boring guy around.

D'Souza's recent stuff is so absurd that even his fellow conservatives can't take it. But, he did finally figure out how to be slightly more entertaining, in a National Enquirer sort of way:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinesh_D%27Souza#Personal_life