Directly after the lauch of the iPhone: I made this screenshot

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by justusbruns, Apr 23, 2007.

1. justusbruns macrumors newbie

Ofcourse i suppose that everybody would think that i'm again this kinda guy that's joking with apples display and some photoshop tricks but this is (and believe me) no joke. I really made this screenshot directly after the launch of jobs his iphone. The IPOD+ITUNES tab changed into a MUSIC tab just for a few seconds.

The reason that this picture is coming so late is that. I were to lazy to update those shots but here you go. It's never to late... Maybe apple has something more.

Watch it here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jbruns/468042103/

2. killmoms macrumors 68040

killmoms

Well, uh, considering that the iPhone hasn't launched yet... :rolleyes:

Not that I can see the picture anyway. Stupid work firewall blocking flickr.

3. justusbruns thread starter macrumors newbie

4. mattscott306 macrumors 68040

mattscott306

I were gonna be to lazy to riply to this thrad but I though btter of it. Perhaps some1 had a little to much time free to paly around with photoshop maybe.?

5. Diatribe macrumors 601

Diatribe

But why only music? Where are the TV shows and the movies then? iPod and iTunes makes so much more sense.

6. mkrishnan Moderator emeritus

mkrishnan

Clearly that was my cue to stop.

Mmm, well, in any event, I can't wait for the iPhone.

7. savar macrumors 68000

savar

I don't get why people register just to attempt ludricous hoaxes. Nobody for a second is going to believe that a guy with 2 posts and a dubious photo is telling the truth. Not to mention the photo doesn't even reveal anything interesting. It's almost like the OP *wants* us to doubt him...hmmm...he must be right!