Disappointed with XBox 360!

MacRy

macrumors 601
Original poster
Apr 2, 2004
England
Got my Xbox 360 today and I have to say that i'm a bit disappointed with the quality overall. Maybe it's because it's only the Core system and I can't help thinking that I should have opted for the Premium instead. To be fair though I did pre-order the Premium from Amazon so I should be greatful that my wife made me this in a hurry this morning at all in order to stop me whining that I had nothing to play my newly delivered Project Gotham 3 on.

You just have to admire the stunning lack of effort and craftsmanship that she put into it :)

MacRy

macrumors 601
Original poster
Apr 2, 2004
England
mad jew said:
You could make a little sail for it and ship it over yourself.
LOL. I have a canister of helium left over from my recent wedding so I could always airmail it...

MacRy

macrumors 601
Original poster
Apr 2, 2004
England
Damn! I ran out of helium. I reckon another couple would have got it off the ground too! Ah well, looks like it'll have to be the little sail Madjew.

MacRy

macrumors 601
Original poster
Apr 2, 2004
England
liketom said:
take out the Power suppy and that baby will lift right off the ground:D
The power supply consists of a yellow and black striped worm that is tied to the string which our cat plays with and it doesn't weigh that much

MacRy

macrumors 601
Original poster
Apr 2, 2004
England
Does anyone know where I can get a replacement power supply from as the cat stole the stripey worm back......