DNC colluded with Ukraine to get dirt on Trump

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by raqball, May 2, 2019.

1. raqball macrumors 68000

Well, well, what do we have here... Looks like the real collusion story is yet to be told.. Ukraine, Ukraine, Ukraine?

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-h...s-dnc-contractor-solicited-trump-dirt-in-2016

*snip*

The boomerang from the Democratic Party’s failed attempt to connect Donald Trump to Russia’s 2016 election meddling is picking up speed, and its flight path crosses right through Moscow’s pesky neighbor, Ukraine. That is where there is growing evidence a foreign power was asked, and in some cases tried, to help Hillary Clinton.

In its most detailed account yet, Ukraine’s embassy in Washington says a Democratic National Committee insider during the 2016 election solicited dirt on Donald Trump’s campaign chairman and even tried to enlist the country's president to help.

2. Zenithal, May 2, 2019
    Last edited: May 2, 2019

Zenithal macrumors 604

Op-ed piece. Solomon is a hack. He's an embarrassment to the GOP. His one saving grace is a super short stint with the WaPo before he was shoved along to peddle his BS elsewhere. Funny enough this pops up after the BS story of Biden's son was put out to pasture. Yawn.

It would be fair to presume Ukraine never split from Russia in the first place due to higher politicians maintaining contact. Or given that Ukraine's new President, Zelensky, may as well be a puppet due to key people in his incoming cabinet having been key individuals in Yanukovych's cabinet.

This op-ed comes nearly a day after a push for an investigation into Biden's son and the company he worked for at the time that's on its dying breath at this point.

With Clinton's quaint humor this morning, imagine if China did hack our elections in 2020 and made it so all DNC candidates won whatever was up for election. A Dem POTUS is more China friendly than the current one and it would alleviate the majority of China's headache to rinse themselves of Trump's Administration. I wonder if the Dems would be able to use the no collusion tactic the Trump Administration has defiantly displayed and stated the past few years and stall any form of investigation started by the GOP.

3. jkcerda macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

It’s ok when democrats do it. Charging her would be sexist. And racist. And it was her turn. But but but Russia

4. raqball thread starter macrumors 68000

Everyone and everything is an embarrassment to the GOP... Next......

5. dukebound85 macrumors P6

dukebound85

You republicans tell everyone to get over Mueller but have a hard time dropping things that happened 3 years ago and were cleared years ago. Talk about amusing and hypocrites

But hey, you guys treat Hannity as gospel news so why not some more op-Ed pieces. Facts be damned amirite?

6. dukebound85 macrumors P6

dukebound85

It’s an op-Ed....nothing to discuss

7. raqball thread starter macrumors 68000

Plenty to discuss the as the op-ed has information contained within it.. I assume you didn't even bother to read it.

Either way discuss it or don't but why bother posting off-topic nonsense if you have no desire to do so?

So far this thread as more insults and off topic posts than one that want to discuss it.. There is not requirement to post if you don't like the thread..

8. dukebound85 macrumors P6

dukebound85

I prefer to become informed with facts and actual news, not opinion pieces . Try again

9. raqball thread starter macrumors 68000

Then don't post.. There is no requirement to post in a thread if you are not interested in discussing it..

10. dukebound85 macrumors P6

dukebound85

Wish you’d take that advice in all the threads you “participate” in

What insults? Calling you a republican because you support trump?

11. raqball, May 2, 2019
    Last edited: May 2, 2019

raqball thread starter macrumors 68000

Clean up on aisle 5, aisle 5 please......
    --- Post Merged, May 2, 2019 ---
    There is plenty of information out there other than the linked post.. These constant derailments by the left when a topic comes up they don't like is getting ridiculous.....

This, the OIG report on FISA abuse and Barr investigation on the lefts spying should make things interesting for a while...

12. daflake macrumors 6502a

Wait, the election was years ago and the investigation showed nothing really against Trump but the Dems are still holding on to that. Pot, meet kettle!

13. Solver macrumors 6502a

(5/2/2019)
    So far only The Hill and Fox News are reporting this.

14. samcraig macrumors P6

The irony given Trump's constant yelling.

15. daflake macrumors 6502a

Hypocrisy knows no bounds....

16. samcraig macrumors P6

I know, right? That's why I pointed out the irony.

17. raqball thread starter macrumors 68000

In some way you are correct re: Trump but in this instance I disagree... The man was called treasonous, a Russian agent ect non stop - 24/7 by former Obama admin officials and the lefts media arms for 2+ years... I think he is well within his rights to fight back, yell and scream about it given what we know now..

The boomerang may be coming for the left and the timing of it could be disastrous for them as it will linger well into election season.....
    --- Post Merged, May 3, 2019 ---
    The Ukraine connection stories have been going on for a while now, slowly... It's been talked about many times in the past but it's quickly dismissed by the left. It appears to be gaining some steam now...

18. Bug-Creator macrumors 6502a

Bug-Creator

... on a person that might be of interest for historians but has no impact on present or future politics....

19. Plutonius macrumors 604

Plutonius

I thought this was known awhile ago ?

It will be interesting to see where the investigation leads and to see if anyone flips.

20. raqball thread starter macrumors 68000

The Ukraine connection has been known for a while but this is new information to it...

The real collusion apparently was coming from the side screaming the loudest about it...

21. Plutonius macrumors 604

Plutonius

I wonder if the investigation can get some Democrats to flip by threatening prosecution for any discovered process crimes (lying, etc) :).

If there are indictments (either Republicans or Democrats), I hope they are resolved long before the 2020 election.

22. samcraig macrumors P6

On the flip side, when presented with the idea that Russia was trying to influence the election - he could have reported all contacts as perhaps suspect, not gone against the intelligence committee - and oh yeah - said "what can I do to help?"

He doesn't get a free pass for his behavior.

What we know now is that his campaign was riddled with contacts with Russia and that they all lied about that. Trump is Trump's worst enemy. Not the press. Not the Dems. Not any other "group."

23. hawkeye_a macrumors 65816

hawkeye_a

I would like to see the "objective" mainstream news media (including publicly funded news media) cover this collusion by the political left, with the same vigor and "objectivity" they covered the fabricated "Russian Collusion" myth. (I'm not holding my breath though)

Regarding "yelling"... give me a break. The man was innocent of what he was being accused of. Put yourself in his position; where the fake-news-media, in cahoot with the political left were fabricating allegations against you.

President Trump aside, regardless of who won/lost the election, this sort of behavior by political losers and their buddies in mass-media, fabricating allegations against ANYONE should be condemned across the board. It wasn't Russia or President Trump who undermined the confidence in the election and the election results. It was those who made up this fake-news hoax all along. IMHO

24. jkcerda macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

trump was investigated, time to investigate Hillary :D