DNC Lawyers Argue DNC Has Right to Pick Candidates in Back Rooms

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by jkcerda, May 2, 2017.

1. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

http://observer.com/2017/05/dnc-lawsuit-presidential-primaries-bernie-sanders-supporters/
    this is going to be fun.

2. Chew Toy McCoy macrumors regular

Chew Toy McCoy

They should just take it to the next level and file for divorce from their constituents due to irreconcilable differences.

3. ibookg409 Suspended

ibookg409

The rights of the people to get blasted in the ass shall not be infringed.

4. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502

jkcerda

democrat shills will still follow them no matter what they do.

5. Huntn macrumors G5

Huntn

Be brave and show some GOP indignation for a change, lol. Oh, yes, by your posts here, you love/hate Republicans and Trump and hate/hate Democrats. Come on, come clean. :)

All political parties reserve the right to favor candidates. Heck, the GOP did not even bother to keep their preference hidden in a back room, but we'll never hear you criticize them until pressed, then we get a superficial jail'm comment. You're not fooling me. :)

6. Chew Toy McCoy macrumors regular

Chew Toy McCoy

There are also those who think an abusive relationship is better than no relationship.

"They only hit me with taxes when I deserve it."

7. smallcoffee macrumors 6502a

8. zin macrumors 6502

Except they don't. The DNC's bylaws state they will hold an impartial selection process. If you give them money with the understanding that the party isn't sabotaging the candidate you support, as they have told you, but in reality they are, that is FRAUD.

Here's the judge's last question:

What's your answer?

9. Huntn macrumors G5

Huntn

Sanders financed his own campaign through record numbers of small donations.

10. ibookg409 Suspended

ibookg409

https://assets.documentcloud.org/do...-USATTY-and-FDIC-IG-Re-Apparent-Fraud-Sen.pdf

With Jane Sanders being investigated for bank fraud you have to ask how many of those small donations were legitimate. It's not directly related but it raises questions.

The most glaring questions is why do all these high level politicians have such shady dealings? And why do we tolerate it?

11. Huntn macrumors G5

Huntn

Don't you have a better link? A quick glance did not reveal any election fraud issue, and a lawsuit in itself is not an example of guilt, right?

12. ibookg409 Suspended

ibookg409

Its actually a suit about Jane Sanders conduct as President of the college she ran into the ground and her suspected federal bank fraud. I originally said it may not be related. I think it speaks to the overall ease in which these high level political types will cheat, scheme and lie to get what they want.

13. Huntn macrumors G5

Huntn

Was she prosecuted, or did she lose the lawsuit? That would be important to know.

14. NT1440 macrumors G4

NT1440

You're going to have to do better than this nothing burger. It didn't stick during the primaries, it matters even less now.

15. ibookg409 Suspended

ibookg409

I'm not condemning anyone. It just seems strange the more I read about it. I don't believe she was prosecuted but I don't think the matter is settled either.

16. NT1440 macrumors G4

NT1440

It's strange because it's been played up as a proxy attack on Bernie via insinuations and exaggerations.

There are better things to take issue with Bernie on than his wife and and a donation to the school that was pulled by the donator.

17. ibookg409 Suspended

ibookg409

I'll focus on the issues that I find important. I will research the issues that I deem worthy of research.

End Statement.

18. NT1440 macrumors G4

NT1440

Then do some actual research before just making assertions.

Anyway, back to the dumpster fire that is the DNC. It's very clear with Pelosi's statements on the abortion kerfuffle that the DNC thinks they are going to survive by picking up the mythical republicans so disgusted by Trump that they'll somehow become....democrats.

Please be sure to turn off the lights, whoever is the last person in the party. :rolleyes:

19. zin macrumors 6502

The Sanders campaign did not manage the primary. The lawsuit was filed by donors to the DNC. They allege fraud by the DNC because they would not have supported the party in its primary process if they had known they cheated for Hillary. They allege they expected the DNC to be impartial and fair because it's written in their bylaws.

Now answer the question. Do you think a donor has the right to sue somebody if they were fraudulently induced to contribute?

20. Huntn macrumors G5

Huntn

Yes, sure they have a right, although contributions going to the Democrat Party are to support Democrats. During the primaries, if you have a particular candidate, my suggestion is to send money to that candidate and not the party. Is this the revelation you desire, when we both know the agenda here is to disparage Democrats regardless of who the candidate is.. :)

21. zin macrumors 6502

Do you think it's fraud to solicit donations based on deceptive practices?

22. ibookg409 Suspended

ibookg409

I sure do. This is n't unique to the Dirtbag DNC. The scumbag RNC is virtually no better.

23. Huntn macrumors G5

Huntn

That depends, and my understanding is that fraud has yet to be determined by the court. And if so, then I don't support what the DNC did. Now why don't you admit your agenda? You don't give a hoot about this other than a vehicle for partisan advantage. I won't hold my breath. :)

24. zin macrumors 6502

What agenda? The Democrats are as rotten as the Republicans. The difference is that there is court-admissible evidence to support a claim against the Democrats.

Why won't you just acknowledge they cheated for Hillary? They're a bunch of crooks.