Do any of you want some cheese with your whine?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by ThatWasAwkward, Jul 11, 2008.

1. ThatWasAwkward macrumors member

ThatWasAwkward

Just curious. Cheese complements whine very well.

Honestly, folks. I, alongside you, have been waiting for the 2.0 firmware to be released for the Touch. Heck, I've already downloaded a handful of apps. Do you see me angrily complaining about what's been going on today? No.

I don't mean to be condescendingly self-righteous here, but COME ON. I've seen people saying that they will never buy another Apple product because of this. It's that bad? REALLY?

Calm down. Go outside. Play with your kids. Read a book. Practice a craft. Think about something else. There's a whole lot more to life than staring at your LCD screen and hitting the "Check for Updates" button over and over for ten hours.

2. superman193 macrumors regular

Well ive been happy from the start:) apples been excellent with support and gave me a 9.99 itunes credit for my 2.0 ( i have proof just ask the people i shared with) so great job apple

PS: they gave me a link to the download too when they were having trouble with itunes :)

10/10 on support service

3. mark10197 macrumors member

Lol....
    The reason why these servers are down is probably because idiots are clicking the update button every 5 seconds. Do something and time goes by faster.
    I cleaned my room and I found an iTunes store $15 gift card so now I can get the update w/out charging my atm card! : )