Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

saving107

macrumors 603
Oct 14, 2007
San Jose, Ca
I suggest you download it and find out for yourself, also *whispering* iTunes offers users to leave reviews for each app and star ratings, and they make this information public for any to read *done whispering*

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/adobe-photoshop-express/id331975235?mt=8

Side Note:

OP, the last guy that wouldn't stop creating so many frivolous threads about every mundane question ended up getting Banned from the forum, so if you want to go that route, then I say keep doing exactly what you have been doing.

We know you were on Time-Out (I'm not sure why, but I can guess). If being in TO wasn't a wake up call to calm down with the posts, then I won't be sad to see you go.

In just 5 weeks you've managed to post 355 times, 140 of those were Threads that you started, thats excessive and unnecessary.

saving107

macrumors 603
Oct 14, 2007
San Jose, Ca
running out of new questions?

rofl.gif

himynameiscody

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 9, 2011
i got 2 warnings for bumping a thread...which i think is better than making a new thread

verwon

macrumors 68030
Jul 26, 2011
Seattle
i got 2 warnings for bumping a thread...which i think is better than making a new thread

Then stop bumping them. The forum rules apply to everyone across the board, exceptions will not be made, because you think you're special. You've been given information to answer your question, what else do you want?

himynameiscody

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 9, 2011
Then stop bumping them. The forum rules apply to everyone across the board, exceptions will not be made, because you think you're special. You've been given information to answer your question, what else do you want?
they said the other thread was deleted that's why i made this one (apparently it wasn't), this is old too. jeesh

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.