Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Omen87

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 9, 2011
Kansas, USA
Just curious if anyone knew if any of the carriers were usually aware of what they would be receiving inventory-wise? I was thinking of calling my local Verizon corporate store in the morning to see if they would even be receiving any. I live in a city in the middle of Kansas with a population around 50,000. I've never seen us miss out on a launch before, but you never know.

Iphoneness

macrumors 6502
Mar 19, 2010
Raleigh, North Carolina
We won't reallllly know until tomorrow morning. Some people are reporting stores that say they'll have 4 units. Some say 10. Some are saying at least 4 dozen. I called a couple stores around here and no one will tell me how many they're getting. They all just say, "We won't know until Friday morning what we have."

I live in a city south of Atlanta about the same size as your city and I will be lining up at my AT&T store at 6pm tonight to ensure that I get one. Not taking any chances with these reports of limited inventories

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.