do I have to stay in line just to buy bumper?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by khong1010, Jun 18, 2010.

1. khong1010 macrumors member

I pre-ordered my iphone 4 for June 24th. However, I did not order a bumper for it because I was thinking about getting it from apple store directly. I know there will be people lined-up to get iphone 4 in front of apple stores. Do I need to also line up just for getting the bumper?

Just curious...

2. mloffa macrumors 6502a

mloffa

Probably not.
    I'm sure there will be an iPhone 4 line and an "everything else" line.

I mean, some people will be smart enough to go buy their MBP on iPhone 4 launch day.

3. sl1200mk2 macrumors 6502

I was in line last year and they were letting people in for 'other' items in, but in controlled numbers. There actually was someone there to buy a computer who got pissed off at having to wait and left. The Apple employees were letting in maybe 10 people at a time, waiting for them to purchase and/or leave, then allowing more people in.

4. PNutts macrumors 601

PNutts

+1

I spoke to a Genius and my local store will have two lines for iPhones (reserved vs. not) and a line for other business (if a line is necessary). With that said, while picking up your iPhone they should let you get all the accessories you can (or can't) afford. :)

5. gan6660 macrumors 65816

gan6660

On iPad launch day I bought my iPad and case then left but forgot I wanted a dock and I didnt have to wait in line, one of the employees went and got it for me.