Do I lose my unlimted when I use someones elses upgrade?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Bakakage, Jun 12, 2010.

1. Bakakage macrumors 6502

I remember seeing a post earlier that said that at&t told him/her that unlimited was removed when using someone else's upgrade, is this true?

2. StuddedLeather macrumors 6502a

If you're keeping your same number it shouldn't effect it.

Please remember AT&T knows close to nothing about their own plans. It's even worse when it comes to OUR phone. Lol I doubt you'll lose your unlimited because you're not touching your plan/upgrade.

3. dave006 macrumors 68030

dave006

Only if someone does not do their job correctly. Make sure to check back here for any late breaking news before you agree to anything stupid on June 24.

Everytime someone tells you that just keep saying the Upgrade Swap should only involve moving from a Mini SIM to a Micro SIM on your line. There should not be any other changes need, suggested or required!!!

All the hard work is done on the donor line...they get stuck with the new two-year commitment and agree to the new $325 ETF :D :eek:

Dave

4. Bakakage thread starter macrumors 6502

Yeah I'll definitely remind the sales rep to make sure I still have unlimited, I shouldn't have any problems then. Hopefully my unlimited stays on when I sell my 3GS tomorrow and start using a razr.