Do incoming calls still take over the screen?

Discussion in 'iOS 13' started by adnbek, Jun 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. adnbek macrumors 65816

adnbek

Do not want to install the beta so question is, so do incoming calls still take over the whole screen in iOS 13? Even if another app is running?

EDIT: delete thread, just saw another one addressing it already

2. AppleFan91 macrumors 68000

AppleFan91

Sadly it is still taking up the entire screen. One improvement is that if iOS thinks it’s spam, it will be delivered silently and you’ll get just a missed call notification. It’s worked well for me so far. I get tons of spam calls.

It’s going to be tough though because detecting if a call is spam or not is not an exact science so it will be interesting to see fail rates.

3. jjk454ss macrumors 601

jjk454ss

What a shame, but still time to change it. This is sadly one of my biggest annoyances, depending on who is calling I don’t like to let them know I’m ignoring there call by sending it to voicemail;)

4. asu1996 macrumors member

So it doesn’t let us manually send it to voicemail? I read somewhere that it flags it as a contact from our contact list or from messages, emails, etc. that seems to tell me that lots of calls will get sent to voicemail. Am I missing something here?

5. TrenttonY macrumors 6502a

Well in theory if someone important was trying to get a hold of you they would leave you a voicemail. Most spam/robot calls I’ve received rarely leave a voicemail.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.