Do not talk of Liberal "Tears" When the POTUS-Elect...

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by samcraig, Dec 21, 2016.

1. samcraig macrumors P6

Continues to whine about the popular vote.

Another series of tweets meant to hide - what? Aside from showing his complete immaturity and lack of leadership - could he be trying to get people talking about this vs his adding to the swamp? The fact his commitment to infrastructure is being called into question? His lack of press conference and full disclosure of how his family business will run when he takes office? Being a sore winner is not his true objection with his tweets.

But do not talk about how liberals are are reacting the election without looking at the President-elect first. Screen Shot 2016-12-21 at 8.33.24 AM.png Screen Shot 2016-12-21 at 8.27.44 AM.png

2. samcraig thread starter macrumors P6

3. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

Well I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy his tweets that get peoples panties in a bunch.

4. citizenzen macrumors 65816

It's indicative where his mind is. Instead of looking forward to the task at hand, he's still obsessing about past (perceived) slights. A healthy mind wouldn't be stuck like this.

5. pdqgp macrumors 68020

pdqgp

blah blah blah.....

the only ones whining are those that lost. In epic fashion too. I mean, it's almost Christmas and their still crying. The popular vote doesn't mean anything an everyone knows it. One county in CA is her lead that's it.

everyone knows the minorities and die hard liberals in CA were a huge base for her. Sorry but the system worked as intended preventing the populated cities that have a huge concentration of minorities from nullifying the voices of everyone else and that has butt-hurt written all over it. They can't stand it and are just trying to find a platform from which to scream and yell. Sorry but Middle American white working class Christian lives matter.

Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah!

6. samcraig thread starter macrumors P6

As I said - I no longer care about his actual tweets. They are symptoms of a bigger problem. They are pure deflection from what actually needs to be talked about. All these tweets say to me is that he's playing a game of subterfuge to change the conversation.

So my panties aren't in a bunch nor are many others in regards to the actual content of the tweets. We already know he's a whiny baby. But that the media and others MIGHT focus on this vs what he's trying to pivot from is frustrating.
    --- Post Merged, Dec 21, 2016 ---
    What hypocrisy given this morning's tweets. But again - that's not the real issue. The real issue is that this President elect is trying to use tweets like this to smokescreen his way out of the real issues facing him.

7. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

Do you want him to address the people or not? He's addressing the people directly, of course it's the people that are complaining and ignorant to the fact of this little thing called the Electoral College. So he's not talking/tweeting in a nice pre-school teacher voice that those people are used to. I guess they will have to get used to it, they have at least four more years of it.

8. citizenzen macrumors 65816

As demonstrated by the OP, your words apply to the president elect of the United States.

9. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

That sweet, sweet irony.

10. pdqgp macrumors 68020

pdqgp

seems to me he's handling the real issues just fine and is plowing forward with his appointments and setting up plans quite well, especially his first 100 days.

it's the media and hit haters who focus so much on what the man does via twitter. really, twitter? his twitter feed is the center of what people focus on? the man tweets while he takes a dump and that's what people focus on? haha! He's a master at trolling so many...

11. jpietrzak8 macrumors 65816

jpietrzak8

Well heck, Trump's hands have gotten several women's panties in a bunch.

12. yaxomoxay macrumors 68000

yaxomoxay

While he's certainly right, time to move on from tweeting about HRC.

13. samcraig thread starter macrumors P6

You both have no legs to stand on while he tweets like this. It's a shame you can't admit that regardless of whether or not he WILL be a good leader - this behavior is ridiculous. And also that it's pure subterfuge.

And you missed the point of my initial comment which clearly says he's trolling. So the issue isn't about the trolling but what he's trying to pivot the conversation AWAY from.

14. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

Here you go. If you have the attention span that lasts greater than 140 characters, you can read more from him.

15. samcraig thread starter macrumors P6

I have read them all. What's your point?

16. tunerX Suspended

tunerX

17. pdqgp macrumors 68020

pdqgp

I'll take his tweets vs Obamafail pardons and commutations which are what the real shame in our country is right now. His actions are pure ridiculousness. Thank God he's gone soon so we can get back to keeping the trash where it belongs, in the can.

18. samcraig thread starter macrumors P6

You should really aim higher.

19. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

LOL that is definitely not the tweet I meant.

"
    Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump Dec 19

"@mike_pence: Congratulations to @RealDonaldTrump; officially elected President of the United States today by the Electoral College!"
    "
    --- Post Merged, Dec 21, 2016 ---
    That people should quit crying about tweets.

20. tgara macrumors 6502a

tgara

First 100 days? Just watch the first 100 hours. Much of the low-hanging fruit in terms of Obama executive order rollback will happen then. Can't wait to watch the liberal and progressive heads explode!

My advice: buy energy, heavy equipment, banking, and healthcare stocks now. Regulations that have been holding back these sectors will be going bye-bye on Jan. 20 and the stocks of these companies will be going up, up, up!

21. samcraig thread starter macrumors P6

The tweets themselves, yes. They should be more concerned about what he's trying to smokescreen

22. samcraig thread starter macrumors P6

I think you're over optimistic about the time frame there

23. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

Well please share with the rest of us what it is you believe he is trying to smokescreen?

24. samcraig thread starter macrumors P6

I already did. In my first post.