Do you feel the excitement of the new eye phone.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by mrmarts, Sep 14, 2012.

1. mrmarts macrumors 65816

Hey all

Well we are just a week away from the radical eye iPhone, and like most people on these forums I am hyped to get one to cite the famous philospher Phillip jay fry shut up and take my money.

After an endless six months of countless leaks which teased features that made some like me to drool and others to barf. The excitement hasn't withered away since tim cook took the stage he may not be steve jobs but he still fired up the crowd just look at the shipping delays which are already happening.

But who are buying into these gizmos? Is it the loyal apple fan boys, I doubt it with a predicted 10 million handsets to be sold this month there cannot be that many fanboys? Who are buying into apples new devices?

Now I do not recall much excitement or publicity on the news or even on my favourite gadget websites for the Samsung galaxy s111 but I did recall the publicity when they were taken to court and lost.

I for one have my eye phone already pre ordered with my telco but after being a loyal user for 4 years since the 3G I wonder what life would be if I had never bought a iPhone?

What do you guys think? Can you live without eating into a apple? Can you resist new product launches? Or do you think apple has gone sour?

2. Feed Me macrumors 6502a

Feed Me

3. iregret macrumors 6502a

I think its a play on futurerama's eye phone episode. That, or this guys crazy.

4. From A Buick 8 macrumors 68040

From A Buick 8

That was awesome, i have to take a trip to Australia :cool:

5. mrmarts thread starter macrumors 65816

Lol it was a play on the futurama episode but who knows I might be crazy to camp out for one :rolleyes: