Do you have a CASE?

EarthNeutron

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 6, 2010
Earth
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A406 Safari/7534.48.3)

I do have a bumper on my iPhone 4S but sometimes I take it off for a few hours or even days just to feel the amazing design.

I also have an aluminum back case but I only use the bumper since out of all cases , it protects the most my iPhone

SandboxGeneral

Moderator emeritus
Sep 8, 2010
Detroit
I have a case, and only use it while at the gym since it has an arm band on it. Otherwise, I carry my iPhone without anything covering it.

Comment

Certinfy

macrumors 6502a
Jan 29, 2011
London
I do but that's only because Currys were clearing most of their cases and I got some cases worth around £12 for 97p. :D

Really love one of the cases I've got as it's soft, looks nice and so easy to put on and off. :)

Comment

Shrink

macrumors G3
Feb 26, 2011
New England, USA
A Sena Ultra Slim leather slip case. Adds zero bulk, protects against scratching, minimal protection from drops, and allows the phone to be naked when in use - which I like.:D

Comment

verwon

macrumors 68030
Jul 26, 2011
Seattle
A Sena Ultra Slim leather slip case. Adds zero bulk, protects against scratching, minimal protection from drops, and allows the phone to be naked when in use - which I like.:D
So. Hard. Not. To. Go. There.

Anyway, I have several, but usually use my favorite battery case.

Comment

Rampant.A.I.

macrumors 6502a
Sep 25, 2009
Wirelessly posted (iPhone 4s: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_3 like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8J2 Safari/6533.18.5)

Currently rocking an Otterbox Defender. If I end up switching to an office job where I'm not outdoors all the time, I'll probably be switching to some kind of carbon fiber backplate with one of the really nice contoured aluminum bumpers seen on here with a screen cover. :)

Comment

TallGuy1970

macrumors 6502
Jun 16, 2010
Yes, and so glad I do. It's a flexible gel case by Rocket Fish. It is easy to take off and put on, but offers decent protection. I dropped it once while in Disneyland. It was quite a drop too. I was waiting in line and someone bumped my hand while I was using my phone. It dropped to the cement. However, the case and the phone were unharmed.

I also have a Candyshell case from Speck. It offers great protection, but was a little too much bulk for me.

Comment

moldy lunchbox

macrumors 6502a
Sep 9, 2010
Raleigh, NC
Incipio NGP - off at home, on in the street.
Gameboy Case - alternate soft case
Orange Apple bumper - rarely, turnt dirty orange and rubber is peelin
Random Speck case - never
white Defender knockoff from Five Below - never
random Griffin case - never

Comment

Hey Jude

macrumors 6502a
May 9, 2008
Florida
I bought the iPhone, in part, because of its sleek, sexy design and I don't intend to use a case as it ruins the aesthetics of the phone, in my opinion.

I am pretty careful with my gadgets, and so far haven't suffered any drops or nicks; so far, so good.

Comment

wordoflife

macrumors 604
Jul 6, 2009
I have an Otterbox Commuter. I actually like it much more than I thought I would. I do take it off every few days to clean it out. It's already scratching the side of my phone a bit too, actually.

No shame in wearing a case :eek:

Comment

SCARY GAY DAD

macrumors 6502
Dec 3, 2011
DISNEYLAND
Yes -- the Draco IV.

Initially, it was to resolve antennagate, but what was a curse has turned into a blessing as this case actually improves the look of my iPhone!

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.