Do you have to sign for delivery? I think I missed mine :(

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Anthony T, Nov 3, 2017.

1. Anthony T macrumors 6502a

So my UPS status says out for delivery by end of day, but it's 6 PM here and I still haven't received it. However, at the top of the UPS page it says:

Shipped
    In Transit
    Out for Delivery
    Delivered
    Returned

Considering I got 2 other packages from Amazon today, do you think I missed my shipment? If so, will they try to deliver again tomorrow even though it's Saturday?

2. Cmd-Z macrumors 6502

Cmd-Z

Yes, signature (or pre-authorization) is required.

3. Anthony T thread starter macrumors 6502a

I ordered through T-Mobile Jump On Demand. How do I pre-authorize?

4. The Other One macrumors newbie

I ordered through Apple.com. The order status on Apple's site said signature was required. UPS left it at my front door without a signature.

5. orev macrumors 6502

Mine says "delivery by 3:00pm". It's currently 6pm and it's still on the truck and no exception yet. I'm tracking via the UPS map. I might have to track down the truck and get it directly from there.

6. Cmd-Z macrumors 6502

Cmd-Z

Try setting up a "My UPS" account with UPS, there you may be able to pre-authorize delivery (basically print a form that you fill out and sign). Or wait until tomorrow and be home for it.

7. TechDiva macrumors 6502

TechDiva

T-Mobile doesn’t require a signature. UPS typically leaves packages at my door Call UPS and see if they can hold it at your local customer center for you to pick up. If they close late tonight, you can do it tonight. Otherwise, see if they have Saturday hours to pick it up tomorrow.

8. deadworlds macrumors 65816

deadworlds

If you have truly missed it, call UPS/FEDEX and see if you can get it held and picked up by end of day. They will usually let you pick it up after the driver makes it back to the distribution center.

Edit: ^ you beat me to it.