• No

Votes: 103 47.9%
  • I will be in the future

Votes: 3 1.4%

• Total voters

tbayrgs

macrumors 604
Jul 5, 2009
Used to but don't really feel the need to any longer. I still like a few options made available by JB (SBSettings, 5 icon dock, used to use BiteSMS and Lockinfo) but at this point, really don't miss 'em and honestly, with 3 crazy little kids keeping me busy, barely find time to use my phone or iPad as it is :rolleyes:.

7DSniper

macrumors regular
Apr 15, 2012
South Florida
Nope. Like keeping the phone the way Apple intended it to be. :) Nets me the best battery life and performance too.
There is a jailbreak tweak called SBSettings that helps with battery life. It gives you one spot to manage all of your devices settings. I can turn Bluetooth on and off with 2 swipes, same with wifi, 3G etc; also you can remove all of your background apps with 2 swipes which helps majorly with battery life.

Vegastouch

macrumors 603
Jul 12, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
There is a jailbreak tweak called SBSettings that helps with battery life. It gives you one spot to manage all of your devices settings. I can turn Bluetooth on and off with 2 swipes, same with wifi, 3G etc; also you can remove all of your background apps with 2 swipes which helps majorly with battery life.
True and standard on Android. Cant believe they still dont give you those options w/o a jailbreak.

felixgun

macrumors member
Jan 7, 2012
Yep. Just jaiilbroke my 4S and iPad 2 on iOS 5.1.1 with Absinthe 2.0.1 within a matter of about 10 minutes...

briantaylor619

macrumors member
May 15, 2012
I'm fine both ways (stock or jailbroken)

I just got the jailbreak though and I don't see myself going back to stock. I like the SNES gaming emulators + Bluetooth wiimote too much to give it up ;)

iEnvy

macrumors 65816
Jun 25, 2010
DFW
I love the fact I use so many useful tweaks yet the jailbreak still maintains the fluidity of the UI and OS.

DarkAnnie

macrumors regular
Sep 5, 2006
Sounds cool and all, but if I were to jb it would be with someone showing me the ropes...

Peanut207

macrumors 6502
Mar 2, 2010
People who don't jailbreak IMO are missing out. The iPhone has so much more to offer and it's evident when you jailbreak. There are really some convenient jailbreak apps that make the phone so much more enjoyable to use that make you wonder why Apple doesn't implement. I also buy all my apps and support the developers.

I've always been against jail breaking but once you do it, it really opens your eyes. It also doesn't seem to have slowed down my phone at all.

irDigital0l

Dec 7, 2010
Used too but now I dont see the point.

I never really need to use something like sbsettings that often, now theres notification center.

I might considering jailbreaking if Apple doesn't support the iPad 1 with iOS 6. Once Apple stops supporting the iPhone 4, I might consider rejailbreaking it.

SurferMan

macrumors 65816
May 14, 2010
South FL
Jailbreak w/o a doubt.... refuse to use one that isn't lol, too many good things you can do that make the phone way better to use.

QuarterSwede

macrumors G3
Oct 1, 2005
Colorado Springs, CO
I have jailbroken every device I've owned in the past except for the 4S. I may in the future as I do miss My3G but I really like not having to restore using iTunes for updates (maybe that's been worked around?).