Do you live in North Alabama (Huntsville Area) and have nothing to do tomorrow??????

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by shu82, May 26, 2007.

1. shu82 macrumors 6502a

shu82

Please help me move!!!!:)

I already have two other guys helping but I would like to get it done and over with. Please help out another mac geek!

Also, I will bribe you with pizza and beer!

2. Mac-Addict macrumors 65816

Mac-Addict

I wish I could help but I live 5,000 miles away from you (4,997 presisely) And Google Maps gave me advice to "Swim across the Atlantic Ocean 3,462 mi" And this time of year is rough seas so I don't really want to risk it :p

Hope you find someone to help you :)

3. xsedrinam macrumors 601

xsedrinam

I got this from Google Maps: "No hemos podido calcular la distancia para dirigirte de Quito, Ecuador a Huntsville, AL en coche." (We haven't been able to calculate the distance to direct you from Quito, Ecuador to Huntsville, AL.)

If I were in the neighborhood, I'd drop by to help. I like Huntsville and its people. Ran 3 marathons, there.

Sorry, and hope you find some more to help.

4. iSaint macrumors 603

iSaint

I'm only a couple hundred miles away, but need to hang out with the fam. Sorry. I do know, however, that there are other Huntsville MR members. I hope they come through for you. :D

5. shu82 thread starter macrumors 6502a

shu82

I am trying to hunt them down:)

Thanks for the bumps. This is my second home and I know it is last minute, but it couldn't hurt to ask.

In other news, I stepped on a darn nail today tearing down the old deck. It was only a prick. I am sill gonna work my ass off I just could use a little help. It shouldn't take more than a couple of hours.

Tetnis shot coming tuesday:(

6. orangemacapple macrumors 6502

HUNTING them down in HUNTSVILLE sounds like FUN!

7. shecky Guest

shecky

if you go to your local home depot/lowes/whatever there are always people hanging around you can throw $50 to who will help you will menial labor type tasks.