Do you really want to see Iraq?

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by SMM, Jul 16, 2007.

1. SMM macrumors 65816

SMM

This is not for those who want to pretend Iraq is a video war game, or the face of war is glorious. But, if you want to understand what is going on, here it is.

This needs to stop now, and the liars brought to justice.

2. it5five macrumors 65816

it5five

That is so ****ed up.

I can't believe anybody supports this mess. Any congressperson who supports this disaster needs to be sent to Iraq. They need to be embedded with the troops. No special protection. Just with the troops.

Any citizen that supports this ******** needs to be drafted into the army so they can experience it. There is absolutely no reason for us to be there. There was no reason for us to go there in the first place. Saddam was a ****ing saint compared to what we're doing to their country.

****ing sickening.

3. thugpoet22 macrumors regular

I didn't even look at the video but i do know whats going on over there. My aunt was over there. She in the medical field, so i guess she was doing something that with that while she was over there. She told me some crazy stories one in particular is about how the people at home have it all twisted about the war and the troops and all of that. Many of the solders over there don't want to be there. Their own views conflict with the position as a solder because you cant really act on your views. Once your over there its war even though it was started by politics. When you being shot at your not thinking Democrat or Republican. Your thinking, where's my gun.

4. SMM thread starter macrumors 65816

SMM

Watch the video - your aunt's story is just one perspective.

5. synth3tik macrumors 68040

synth3tik

It's sad to say, but it's just the same S**t as Gulf 1, Vietnam, and Korea.

6. SMM thread starter macrumors 65816

SMM

I am a Vietnam combat veteran, and it does remind me of that mess. it is important for we citizens to understand the pain and horror those young people are living with everyday, let alone the poor innocent Iraqi citizens. Then we would not be talking about winding this down next year. We would be closing this show NOW! We have nothing to gain here, but for some, they will lose everything.....forever. Bring them home now!!!!!!!!!!