Do you still play or played Yu-Gi-Oh Trading Card Game?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by dartzorichalcos, Apr 4, 2007.

1. dartzorichalcos macrumors 65816

dartzorichalcos

Just for interest, how many of you play/ed Yu-Gi-Oh trading card game? In 2002 every single kid on my block had Yu-Gi-Oh cards and they played against each other almost everyday in the summer. Even one adult I knew had Yu-Gi-Oh cards and he played against other kids.
    I still have some cards but planning on selling them all. Yu-Gi-Oh was one of the most popular card games ever and I sort of grew out of it after some time.
    Please no bad comments.

2. zap2 macrumors 604

zap2

Pokémon was #1

3. SkyBell macrumors 604

SkyBell

Yeah, I played 3 or 4 years ago.

Outgrew it though.

4. Elixer macrumors regular

The only trading card game I have played is Magic the gathering, I still have all my cards but havent played in years.

5. Jasonbot macrumors 68020

Jasonbot

Pokémon>Yu-Gi-Oh But that was about 7 years ago. Wow, I had so many cards. But now its just pointless.

6. Zwhaler macrumors 603

Zwhaler

I still have all my cards :D someday they will be worth something. I don't think anyone ever played the actual card game. It was way too complicated.

7. iBookG4user macrumors 604

iBookG4user

I used to play it about 3 years ago and I won a bunch of tournaments at my local trading card store, but I outgrew it. I sold my deck for $400 if I remember correctly and all my spare cards for several hundred. I don't have any cards now, but it was pretty fun when I played it.

8. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut

I thought that was poker?
    The whole card games thing never made sense to me, seemed like a giant waste of time. Unless it involved money of some sort.

9. Jasonbot macrumors 68020

Jasonbot

I remeber playing the game, the excitement of putting together a deck that would pwn all. Ah, thse were the days...

10. djstarrock macrumors 6502a

djstarrock

I used play a few years ago but now its just lame plus they were a rip-off lost so much money buying them.

:apple:

11. MP4-22 macrumors member

I used to play both Yugioh and Pokemon and wasted so much money on them. I stopped 3 years ago. I still have my pretty awesome deck though.