Do you think I will have a chance of getting an iPhone 7 Jet Black at the physical Apple Store

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by waitandwait, Sep 10, 2016.

1. waitandwait macrumors regular

I am now in Australia. I missed out on the Jet Black 256GB which ships in November just 6 minutes after preorder opens.

Do you think I will have a chance of getting an iPhone 7+ Jet Black at one of the physical stores? Or should I preorder via Apple Store app?

2. Shirasaki macrumors 603

Shirasaki

Wait at least 3 months from its release and you will be able to get your jet black iPhone 7 at any physical Apple Store without waiting. This is what I did for my iPhone 6s Plus.

3. ClutchThese macrumors 65816

ClutchThese

I think you'll have a great opportunity of getting it... Providing you're one of the first ten in line at the store.

4. Richie2000 macrumors 6502

Richie2000

Couldn't have put it better myself!

5. M5RahuL macrumors 68020

M5RahuL

Camp out...now! You're almost guaranteed to get it!

6. waitandwait thread starter macrumors regular

Would it be better after two or three weeks? I don't want to wait 2 months!!

7. ClutchThese macrumors 65816

ClutchThese

They get shipments in every day for new phones. You can stand in line every day after launch... Just depends where in line and how many your particular store gets that day.

8. waitandwait thread starter macrumors regular

I didn't know they get new batches every day after launch... Thanks for the info... Think I will line up and not wait until Nov

9. phpmaven macrumors 68040

phpmaven

Try first 3. If it's anything like the gold iPhone was, and I think it may be worse, many stores had a couple and some had none.

10. Nikos macrumors 68000

Nikos

The 5S was a disaster. I waited overnight to be told there were no Gold and very few Silver phones. Had to go with Space Gray, which I did not want that year. Wasn't too far back on the line either, considering I had been there for 10+ hours.

11. Goldfrapp macrumors 601

Goldfrapp

Even if you're one of the first ten in line, you still won't get it because Jet Blacks will be sold to people in the 'Reserved Line' first. The reserved line could have anywhere from 20 to 40 people.