Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

What color(s) would you want the new iPhone 4G/HD in, other than black?

• White

Votes: 25 64.1%
  • Metallic Gray

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Silver

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Other

Votes: 6 15.4%

• Total voters

Anthony T

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jul 10, 2008
I can see the phone maybe coming in white as well, not sure about any other colors. Maybe a metallic gray/silver one this time around? What do you guys think?

ajohnson253

macrumors 68000
Jun 16, 2008
They should make it clear so I can put any background under the back casing. I dig the silver color that it is right now.

That's what I was going to say. There will be black, obviously well most likely but I was thinking instead of white the ceramic glass is clear. That would be cool, and make some sense. I don't know about putting a background behind it though.

RichL

macrumors 6502
Jun 15, 2007
Chicago
do you think thay will do stripes or polka dots that would be great where is that in your poll cause that would be awesome! :rolleyes:

I'm hoping for one that is transparent, SOLID TITANIUM, collage of slightly dulled razor blades glued to the PCB, wood (oak or cherry wood preferably) and last but not least...water. That's right. H2O. Apple can do it.

The Phazer

macrumors 68030
Oct 31, 2007
London, UK
I'm doubtful there'll be any other colours at launch, but I suppose white is possible.

I'm always slightly puzzled by why Apple hasn't gone in for the whole "multiple colours" thing on the iPhone.

Phazer

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.