Do you transfer your pictures/videos from your iPhone via cable or do you upload?

wineandcarbs

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 2, 2008
Do you transfer your pictures/videos from your iPhone via USB cable or do you upload somewhere directly from the phone?

I've been transferring my pictures via USB (basically connecting the phone to my PC and transferring the pictures to my computer) and was wondering what you guys typically do.

IrishVixen

macrumors 68020
Jun 20, 2010
I mostly use Photo Transfer from the app store to upload wirelessly over wifi to the iPad, then later add them to iPhoto when I next sync. Which isn't often. I have the iPad camera connection kit, which should allow me to dump directly via cable from the iPhone 4, but I haven't bothered trying it out yet.

Comment

JayLenochiniMac

macrumors G5
Nov 7, 2007
New Sanfrakota
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A306 Safari/6531.22.7)

I upload if I need it right now. Otherwise, I transfer.

Comment

franklhy

macrumors newbie
Aug 2, 2010
hey guys isn't there an absolutely FREE and EASY way of transferring files between my computer and my iphone 4 by USB?

i don't wanna use apps like diskaid because we need to pay for the full version. super lame i need to pay just to transfer files???? no way!

Comment