Do you transfer your pictures/videos from your iPhone via cable or do you upload?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by wineandcarbs, Jul 30, 2010.

1. wineandcarbs macrumors 6502a

Do you transfer your pictures/videos from your iPhone via USB cable or do you upload somewhere directly from the phone?

I've been transferring my pictures via USB (basically connecting the phone to my PC and transferring the pictures to my computer) and was wondering what you guys typically do.

2. bleighv macrumors regular

bleighv

I've been emailing them to myself haha. I'm so lazy to get the cable sometimes.

3. IrishVixen macrumors 68020

IrishVixen

I mostly use Photo Transfer from the app store to upload wirelessly over wifi to the iPad, then later add them to iPhoto when I next sync. Which isn't often. I have the iPad camera connection kit, which should allow me to dump directly via cable from the iPhone 4, but I haven't bothered trying it out yet.

4. JayLenochiniMac macrumors G5

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A306 Safari/6531.22.7)

I upload if I need it right now. Otherwise, I transfer.

5. franklhy macrumors newbie

hey guys isn't there an absolutely FREE and EASY way of transferring files between my computer and my iphone 4 by USB?

i don't wanna use apps like diskaid because we need to pay for the full version. super lame i need to pay just to transfer files???? no way!