Doc Artisan Sport Wallet Case for iPhone 6/6+: I love this thing!

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by kgenova, Aug 7, 2015.

1. kgenova macrumors 6502a

kgenova

Doc Artisan recently sent me out their new Sport Wallet Case for the 6 and 6 Plus to review, and it is really impressive. This is the fourth iteration of their Sport Wallet Case--I reviewed version 3 back in March and thought it was fantastic, but version 4 is even better. This is a full grain vegetable tanned leather case and it has a really premium feel. The inner case for the iPhone attaches via a very strong magnet to the outer wallet case, where you have 4 card slots and 2 slide pockets (iPhone 6+) or 3 card slots and 1 slide pocket (iPhone 6) for storage. Updates to the previous version of the Sport Wallet Case include a clear ID pocket, a cutout in the outer wallet section that allows you to take pictures without removing the inner iPhone case, an improved strap, and a nicely implemented stand function. The case is not exactly slim, but it has a great feel in the hand and is a pleasure to use. I really like Doc Artisan's stuff!

Here are some pics and videos:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    iPhone 6 Plus Version:

iPhone 6 Version:

2. Orlandorealtor macrumors regular

Orlandorealtor

Thanks for the review, I used mine today and really like it too! Quality Made and love the take apart feature!

3. kgenova thread starter macrumors 6502a

kgenova

I love Doc Artisan's stuff--it's just so nice.

Do you have the 6 or 6 Plus version?

4. kgenova thread starter macrumors 6502a

kgenova

I think it is best on the 6 Plus. The additional size of the 6 Plus gives it greater capacity.