Doctor declares Trump mentally ill

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Eraserhead, Sep 12, 2016.

1. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

2. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

I dunno any more if he's mentally ill or just playing at it, but how smart can it be to have drawn my attention to an ad apparently made by some well known Republicans in support of .... wow... not Trump?!

They must have taken his cellphone away after he managed to get this one launched. Who knows what the next round would have looked like.

TrumpCitesGOPDudesInAdForClinton.jpg

3. Jess13 Suspended

Jess13

4. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

Equal time for equal bs, baby. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Not that I think there's anything wrong with Donald Trump that a couple years of building houses with Habitat for Humanity wouldn't cure. I mean he's probably too old to swing a nail gun but he could sweep up sawdust and stuff like that. He'd finally feel like he's really accomplished something with both human and spiritual value to it. Making America (or Honduras, or wherever) great again, one house at a time.

5. Eraserhead thread starter macrumors G4

Eraserhead

If you're going to criticise Hilary's health. I'm going to criticise Trumps.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

6. Jess13 Suspended

Jess13

“Hilary Cinton!” Trump often acts like a buffoonish ****ing moron, but his only mental health issues: narcissism, megalomania, and delusions of grandeur. Hillary’s health issues are real, physical problems.

7. twietee macrumors 603

twietee

So what tells you that about who's the biggest danger in the White House?

You prefer a mentally (highly) unstable person with issues of megalomania and delusion over a possible VP kicking in?

8. Eraserhead thread starter macrumors G4

Eraserhead

FDR had polio and was one of Americas greatest presidents. Mental health matters far more than physical Heath.

9. fitshaced macrumors 68000

fitshaced

Ben Carson neurosurgeon needs to go back to school.

10. Technarchy macrumors 604

Technarchy

Reagan is one of the most loved presidents of all time, and won re-election in a MASSIVE electoral blowout (97.58%) and the man probably had early stage Alzheimer's disease.

11. fitshaced macrumors 68000

fitshaced

Well, he couldn't think for himself long before he became president.

12. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Many people are saying Trump is addicted to speed.

13. mrkramer macrumors 603

mrkramer

Yep, and I honestly would probably prefer Kaine to Clinton as president. So either way should be just fine if she gets elected. Trump on the other hand would likely get us in a war with one of our allies due to his mental instability and if some other health issue came up that we don't know about I don't think I'd want Pence to be president.

14. Solomani macrumors 68040

Solomani

OK so Trump is mentally ill, and Clinton is physically ill (pneumonia).

Let's just remove both their names from the ballots, and just let that forgettable Aleppo Guy win by default. Last man standing wins.

15. AlliFlowers Contributor

AlliFlowers

The difference is, Clinton will recover.

16. samcraig macrumors P6

Are you saying mental health issues aren't real issues? Or real problems? You just said that right?

17. zioxide macrumors 603

zioxide

Many people are also saying he sells methamphetamines to kindergarten children in Ohio. :D

18. Solomani macrumors 68040

Solomani

No no no! You guys got your right-wingers mixed up! It's RUSH Limbaugh that's the dope addict and pushing drugs to children in Ohio.

Trumpo's mentality damaged, but at least give him credit, the guy is clean. He doesn't even drink! Even though he has a Trump-branded vodka under his name. (Google it)

19. zioxide macrumors 603

zioxide

Many people are saying Rush actually buys his dope from Trump. ;)

20. jkcerda macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

21. Bobby Corwen macrumors 68030

I guess by those standards George Washington, Lincoln, MLK, Steve Jobs, and all the greatest leaders in the history of the world were "mentally ill" because they were narcissists and megalomaniacs too.

I guess all homo sapiens in our human orgins are mentally ill.

Literally everyone who isn't a low test beta cuck is mentally ill.

This is how cucks make themselves the center of the universe.

22. samcraig macrumors P6

Other than Steve Jobs - can you cite references to where those others were considered megalomaniacs or narcissists?

Also - if you are remotely suggesting Trump is in the same family as those people.. well... there's nothing left to be said.

23. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

Oh, he "only" has three mental illnesses. I feel better about him already. o_O

With someone like that in control of nukes, what could go wrong?

24. impulse462 macrumors 68000

impulse462

And I'm not saying that he is, but many smart people- I'm hearing, -and these people are tremendously smart folks, believe me- are saying that he is addicted to speed. I don't know, you tell me.

25. haxrnick macrumors 6502a

haxrnick

Wait. Dr. Drew is a good guy now? Because I know in the other thread that was made about him losing his job after he said he was concerned about Hillary he was pretty much laughed at by our classy elites here.

So confused.