Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TetsuNoKobushi

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 25, 2014
Alright guys. Long time lurker and first time poster. Seeing as I'm getting my 6+ in a few days (yay shipping delays T_T) and I'm terrible nervous about the entire bending issue even though I know it's probably greatly exaggerated just like the antennagate which didn't even influence me in the slightest, it kind of makes me want to buy a case this time around.

The thing is. The kind of case I'm looking for doesn't even seem to be invented yet? Or I just have ridiculous standards atm. Anywho, here goes my list of preferences for a case from most important to least important. I hope you guys are somehow able to help me, because my research hasn't delivered anything :/

1. Kickstand functionality without being a wallet case.
2. Full back cover, including apple logo covered up. Last time I had a ring cutout, after a month, it left a permanent circle marking around the apple logo which I'd like to avoid this time around.
3. Buttons covered up.
4. Top covered up. I don't see why this one should still be open seeing as the power button has moved to the side.
5. Preferably in white to suit my White i6+.

Let's see if you guys are able to find something to suit my needs. I have a few days left!

heisenberg123

macrumors 603
Oct 31, 2010
Hamilton, Ontario
Alright guys. Long time lurker and first time poster. Seeing as I'm getting my 6+ in a few days (yay shipping delays T_T) and I'm terrible nervous about the entire bending issue even though I know it's probably greatly exaggerated just like the antennagate which didn't even influence me in the slightest, it kind of makes me want to buy a case this time around.

The thing is. The kind of case I'm looking for doesn't even seem to be invented yet? Or I just have ridiculous standards atm. Anywho, here goes my list of preferences for a case from most important to least important. I hope you guys are somehow able to help me, because my research hasn't delivered anything :/

2. Full back cover, including apple logo covered up. Last time I had a ring cutout, after a month, it left a permanent circle marking around the apple logo which I'd like to avoid this time around.
3. Buttons covered up.
4. Top covered up. I don't see why this one should still be open seeing as the power button has moved to the side.

Let's see if you guys are able to find something to suit my needs. I have a few days left!

http://www.spigen.com/brands/apple/iphone/iphone-6/iphone-6-plus/iphone-6-plus-case-tough-armor.html

TetsuNoKobushi

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 25, 2014

GroundLoop

macrumors 68000
Mar 21, 2003

3. Buttons covered up.

Does this work?

Seidio DILEX™ Pro with Metal Kickstand Combo - Glossed White

http://www.seidioonline.com/apple-iphone-6-dilex-pro-combo-glossed-white-p/bd2-ht2iph6k-gl.htm

PS - the link is for the iPhone 6 but a version for the 6+ is under development. The "combo" includes a holster and the non-combo does not.

TetsuNoKobushi

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 25, 2014
ops you did say that my bad

No problem. At least you tried to help. Much appreciated!

Does this work?

Seidio DILEX™ Pro with Metal Kickstand Combo - Glossed White

http://www.seidioonline.com/apple-iphone-6-dilex-pro-combo-glossed-white-p/bd2-ht2iph6k-gl.htm

PS - the link is for the iPhone 6 but a version for the 6+ is under development. The "combo" includes a holster and the non-combo does not.

That certainly looks interesting. I'm not planning on a holster combo, but the non-holster one looks really nice. Do they happen to ship internationally?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.